Stuck together: part 2

3rd person POV:

Null and GelIon were battling a wild N.

As the battle raged on, their timers drew closers to their end.

Mari's time as an Ultraman, as well as Asuka and Rei's time as separate entities.

With two replica spears, N thrusted forth, however, GelIon grabbed both spears and pushed them aside to leave an opening to strike N with a dropkick.

But with his extra set of arms, N caught their kick before pushing them back.

Null then unleashed a barrage of blasts, however, her power was nowhere near the level to be any more than an annoyance.

N:...

From his low beast-like fighting stance, N straightened out his back and stood up properly.

No longer projecting most of his consciousness across the world, N was about to take this battle more seriously.

Interested, mostly in GelIon's potential, he prepared to drag out this battle as long as possible to see their transformation become permanent.

Deflecting their hits with one replica spear-wielding hand, N already began noticing how GelIon's body was morphing.

As they reached their limit, their mind, body, AT fields, and souls began melding to a point where there was no going back.

This change was visible from the outside. GelIon's body glowed red with heat and parts of them became liquid.

Asuka:(mind) Seems like we're getting to the point of no return. Last chance to bail.

Rei:(mind) I fear not losing myself but losing everything around me.

Rei:(mind) If you wish to separate, then we'll find another way.

Asuka:(mind)... Life keeps getting crazier and crazier. It's practically leaving us behind.

Asuka:(mind) I refuse to be left in the dust, so let's do this.

Ion: If this is what you both want... I wish you luck.

Gel: It was an honor serving you my lady.

Rei: Thank you, Gel.

Ion: You were such an annoying brat.

Asuka: Hey! You weren't a cakewalk yourself, ya' know!?

Ion:(chuckles)... What new being will come out of this?

GelIon was smacked far away from N, and into a lake.

Yn: N!

Flying faster than sound, Eva finally arrived with his sword in full swing at N.

(SWWOOOSSHHHHHH)

With the sword coming down on N, he raised and crossed the spear replicas.