The last change

3rd person POV:

Eva and Gelion floated in earth's orbit, simply staring at one another.

Gelion: In space... The moon behind me... The earth behind you...

Gelion: If we weren't giant aliens this would be pretty romantic, am I right?

Yn: I don't think that's the only reason this isn't romantic.

Gelion:(shrugs)

Gelion:(looks around)

Gelion:...(grins) Wow... Is this what you feel like?

Yn: Hm? Feel like what?

Gelion: Yourself, but... So grand!

Gelion: Then again, I don't know if I feel like myself... I don't know what or who I am yet.

Gelion: I'm different... I'm excited!

She cups Eva's head with her hands, making him look directly at her.

Gelion: My mind is moving a billion kilometers an hour and I get I'm being weird and I wish I could just show you what I mean!

Gelion:(smiles) So could you please wait?

Yn: For what?

Gelion: Me.

Yn:?

(Crash)

A satellite crashed into Yn's head. Reacting as if a bug flew straight into his eye, Eva staggered back, letting Gelion fly away.

Yn: Wait!

Yn: Ugh!

Confused whether or not to chase her, Yn's indecisiveness led to Gelion getting away with no clue as to where she had gone.

(Opening theme)

A week has passed since Gelion left. NERV has kept an eye on them, watching Gelion from afar, giving them their space.

The governments of the world weren't quite satisfied with the fact a giant woman was exploring the planet.

Especially Germany, where the Asuka-Rei-Ultra-synthesis spent most of their time outside of Japan.

Mari and Yn have tried to keep up to date with her activities, in case they needed to intervene for some reason.

After several days, Gelion returned to NERV revealing the ability to take on a human form.

Yn and Mari were only capable of seeing them hours later after several tests.

Mari: I heard that Gelion transformed back into one person.

Yn: So... Rei and Asuka are now one?

Yn:... What do we even call them now?

???: How about we begin with Resuka and go from there?

A girl, with orange hair, that had light blue tuffs in it, approached the two.

Her height made it seem she was in a similar age range as Yn and Mari.

The human form of the Rei Asuka fusion using the name Resuka wore a NERV custom-made overall that showed off her legs, with a belt tight around her waist.