Strike of the Ion

3rd person POV:

Today was a parent-teacher conference day for Yn's school.

Knowing full well, that his father wouldn't come near this school, Yn rolled his eyes at the thought.

Yn:(mind) He's probably avoiding this place like he has a restraining order to do so...

Yn:(chuckles)

Yn:(mind) He probably does...

When Misato arrived, Yn realized who was going to take Gendo's place.

Yn:(mind) Shit...

Misato did the opposite of what Yn usually does when he enters school and riled up every boy who saw her.

Not wanting to deal with this, Yn made his leave. He did not need to stay in school any longer with his lessons over.

Catching a glimpse of Rei leaving, Yn followed after and called after her.

Yn: Hey Rei? Need a ride-

(Vroom)

Yn:?

He found Rei with her own motorcycle.

Rei: Hm?

Rei: No thank you. I'll be fine.

Yn:(mind) Why does she have a motorcycle?

Misato who walked by, seemingly knowing the question he was asking himself, answered.

Misato:(smirks) Seems like you convinced someone that a motorcycle would make things more efficient.

Misato: Besides...It was cheaper to buy them in bulk.

Yn:...

Rei drives off.

Yn:(mind) What a drag... A drag race that is!

(Opening theme)

Because of them being at the right time and right place, Toji and Kensuke were brought along Misato's and Yn's trip over the ocean to meet up with the naval fleet called "Over the Rainbow".

This fleet of military ships had a singular goal.

Transport the second child and the 02 changer to the NERV Japanese division.

Rei was left in case any Angel's attacked while Yn left to be extra security if some angel attacked.

With a small briefcase with 01 labeled on it, chained to her wrist, on her lap, Misato smiled at the trio of boys.