Accidents, new management: part 2

3rd person POV:

On the lift down to a lower area of NERV HQ where they were supposed to help move a recently received shipment around, Yn checked his phone but quickly got bored.

All the recent events, having killed the mood for any phone activities.

Toji was sitting on the floor, relaxing but as bored as the others were on this excruciatingly long elevator ride.

Rei stood stoically, as Asuka chewed bubble gum and played games on her phone.

Yn:(sigh)...

Asuka:?

Asuka: What was that?

Yn: What was what?

Asuka:(overdramatic sigh)...

Asuka: That.

Yn: Oh nothing... It's just the reaction of a man who's learned the Illuminati is real and is manipulating us behind the scenes as an alien is put in charge of us...

Toji:... Eh?

Asuka: He's joking.

Yn:... Sure...

Rei:?

Asuka: What do you mean-

(Rumble)

Rei/Yn/Asuka/Toji:??

Toji: What was that?

Looking up and around for the cause of the rumble, the quartet found nothing.

Yn: Probably just the science crew fucking up...

Toji: Ah... Should we be concerned?

Yn: Doubt it's anything we should worry about.

Rei: Hm?

They all failed to see the giant hand behind them.

(Opening theme)

(CRASH)

Rei/Yn/Asuka/Toji: WHAAAAA!!!

The four screamed after a large arm came out of the wall and broke the elevator, resulting in it sliding down the hundreds of floors it could have taken the four.

Yn: Ultraman Launch!

"Eva: Primitive"

With his changer which he took beforehand to confront commander Kaworu, Yn transformed into Ultraman Eva.

The space was cramped, but enough where he could stop his own descent by pushing himself against the walls as well as catching the elevator by stabbing then hooking his finger in it.