Soon they both reach their climax and breath hard as they go once again for two other rounds.

They had the best afternoon, having crazy wild sex acting like teenagers again.

Liliana's POV

I lay my head on Luciano's chest as I try and look for the right words to at least try and not ruin his mood.

I mean we will need to talk about this sooner or later, we can't keep acting like it's nothing.

"Babe" I start as he draws circles on my arm "hmm," he asks.

"We need to talk about Andrei and Davina," I say as I feel him stiffen under me.

"I don't want to talk about them right now," he says as I roll my eyes and sits up to look at him "we have to, your not gonna dodge the question over and over again. It isn't gonna work" I say as he sighs and rubs his face.

"Your right" he admits looking back at me "you have to forgive Andrei," I say as he scoffs "The hell I am," he says as I sigh "you're being selfish Luciano" I draw out.

"You seem to keep forgetting that me and you did the same thing and went behind their backs, we also never told them. How is it fair your mad at him for doing the same thing we did? It's no difference. They aren't together anymore, god knows why and sadly she's pregnant and not with him like we are I mean we have formed a family that I doubt she'll have any time soon. He most likely has another woman and she's left alone co-parenting with Andrei who I think she still loves" I say as he looks at me.

"he's still and will always be your best friend babe, it isn't supposed to change anything just the fact that we are all having babies within our friendships. So please babe think About Davina and our nephew. I don't want hate in our home or our family. I mean our parents and aunts have forgiven him. It's time you do as well" I finish whole trying to catch my breath.

What the hell I'm tired of talking already!

"I hate it when your right and have good reasoning" he admits as I smirk "you love it" I tease as he shakes his head and gives me a soft warm lingering kiss.

"So?...you ready to forgive Andrei?" I ask as he stares at me and rolls his eyes "fine, but not now. This will only happen when I see him, I'm not calling or texting him" he says as I laugh "deal" I say as he chuckled and pulls me in.

"Now let's rest, we've got a lot to do later," he said as I nod my head and pull the blankets over our bodies.

I'm happy I was able to resolve things between them, I just hope Andrei doesn't screw it up.

We both soon start to drift off.

Oh fuck, I run quickly to the bathroom and kneel down.

This is still hell.

Lindas POV

I need to talk with Bianca and the guys about the whole Andrei situation. It's not gonna be any easier to hide the fact that he will take care of this baby and I made a promise to my sister and brother to care for him no matter how bad or stupid this little fucker can be.

"Alright, its about time we talk about the Andrei fact," I say as I walk over to the table and sit down.

"Oh thank god we weren't the only ones," Bianca says as tom agrees with a simple nod. "Great we're at a good start," Luis says as we all nod. "First I want to know how you guys feel about this whole Andrei and Davina baby thing," I ask as they all look at me and sigh "well it is not the greatest thing to happen but we really don't know the moral of this whole story I mean we never found out all these kids were with each other little less the fact that there both expecting within their friend group," Bianca says as I nod your right. "I guess all we have to do is accept this whole family chaos now that we have our hands tied." Luis says as I nod.

"I want to also let you know Andrei is coming back home and he says he's bringing someone," I say nervously as they all look at me curiously "girlfriend?" they ask "no fiancé I think?" i say as they all look at me weird. "Then It's clear there's never going to be a reconciliation with Andrei and Davina," Tom says as Bianca shakes her head.

"Sadly that's a big no, I say I've never met the so-called fiancé, but his mom has mentioned that she is a bit bitchy for her liking" i admit as everyone chuckles, "good luck with that" tom says as I roll my eyes "wait does Davina know?" Bianca asks as I shake my head "no he wants to let everyone know when he arrives, besides I'm sure he still hasn't told the poor girl about Davina and her pregnancy" I say as they all look at me "that's stupid he's fucking this shit up" Luis says as I sigh and agree.

"I can't really do anything about it," I tell as they all nod "well I think we're done talking about this me and tom have a meeting to go to about the new agent and model that's coming in and a new movie starting, so we will catch up with you guys later," Bianca says as I stand up and hug her and tom "be careful and ill text you if anything new comes up" I advise as they nod and make their way out.

Once they were gone I sighed and hugged Luis "wanna nap I'm tired?" I suggest as he throws me over his shoulder "LUIS what is up with you" I yell as I hear him chuckle "ass" I mutter as he smacks mine making me gasp.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Heyyyyyy guy's i hope you are all doing well. i want to give my sincere apologies for not being able to update much, the reason why is its been a little hard for me to get new motivations and ideas as to what should go in each chapter.

i will try my best to update soon but i cant promise anything lovies.

again I'm sorry and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. pls don't forget to vote comment and give any feedback it would mean the world to me!

anyway guy's till next time -love Ana P.G