"I already told you" I stated "n- o shit you did, you sir king are a piece of garbage and if it weren't for your looks you'd be dead. Your a great view be thankful for
That" Luis says as Andrei rolls his eyes and sits on the black leather couch.

"Let's get back to the actual business Luis" I say as Luis smiles and claps his hands together "oooo i can't wait!" He gushes as I smile

"Alright so I talked to Carlos and he said we have to do is release one song so they rate and see if it blows off. See if it goes up in the charts and what not" he says as I nod.

"So which song should I start with?" I ask him as he smirks "we are starting with 'middle of the night'" he says as I look at him "you sure?" I ask him as I give him the look toward Andrei.

"Totally" he says as he drags me towards the recording room "b-" before I could finish he interrupted "good luck" he says as he walks out on the other side of the glass.

"Alright, can you hear me?" He asks through the speaker "yea" I say as I pick up the lyric paper.

"Alright whenever your ready dear" he says as I nod my head.

I put the headphones on and soon enough the beat starts and begin to sing.

I summoned you, please come to me
Don't bury thoughts that you really want
I fill you up, drink from my cup
Within me lies what you really want

"Wait!" Said Luis as I stop signing and look at him "a little bit louder and we're good" he said as I nod my head.

I summoned you, please come to me
Don't bury thoughts that you really want
I fill you up, drink from my cup
Within me lies what you really want
Come, lay me down
'Cause you know this
'Cause you know this sound
In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night
Just call my name, I'm yours to tame

Andrei stands up and looks at me as I say the line

In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night
I'm wide awake, I crave your taste
All night long 'til morning comes
...

"And that's a wrap!" Luis says as I stop and take the headphones off.

Finally after the 4th try we completed it.

"Amazing. Come let's see the outcome" he says as I nod and make my way out. I go towards the control room and soon my voice joined with a bear blasted through the speakers "it's didn't turn out bad at all" I say as Luis looks at me and nods his head.

"King what do you think?" Luis asks Andrei as he looks at both of us "it was great" he says as I smile and look back at Luis "I'll add on some more beats and then send it over to Carlos" he says.

"You head out and I'll call you when things are ready" Luis says as I nod and hug him "thanks Luis" I say as he pats my back "no problem dear, you'll see this whole thing will go worldwide" he says as I smile "I sure hope so" I say as he chuckles.

...

Andrei and I make our way back to car and soon drive off "that song was pretty interesting" he teases as I look at him "shut up" I say as he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Won't lie princess but I'd hit that again" he says as I look at him.

"Respect your relationship asshole" I warn as he shakes his head "that'll be hard knowing your right here, near inches away from me" he teased as I sigh.

"Andrei, theirs no us anymore and it'll never happen again" i say as he looks at me "your right, sorry" he Says as I sigh "it's alright" i say.

The car ride then became awfully quiet.

I don't know what the hell was up with him. All
I know is I won't be a home wrecker. He's in a relationship and I'd be dammed if I ever crossed that line of respect.

Patience is key.