Chapter 52

Fang Cheng paused for a while and said, "Forget it, everyone has their own plans. There is no way to force it."

    Since they set up a forum, their prestige among the people has greatly increased, and the two groups can no longer dominate. There are even hundreds of people sneaking to Fangcheng to live in their bases. People from all walks of life have people from all walks of life. , It becomes a little easier for them to start things.

    The other two groups will inevitably bear resentment in their eyes, especially since they even robbed each other's park. The other party hasn't freed up to retaliate yet.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "When I came back, I met several gangs of zombies." This is not a good signal. The zombies were cleaned up before they appeared. There are not many zombies in the street anymore, and now there are new zombies appearing, and even the guards have discovered that the zombies' abilities are increasing. .Now is the time for everyone to work together to solve the problem, but the other party refuses to cooperate because of his own selfish desires. This is a very stupid behavior.

    Xiao Qingshu had no choice but to say: "You have been working hard for your guards these days. You should choose some strong people who can martial arts, and try to build a reinforced platoon. In the future, more guards and patrols will be sent." This is also for everyone. Security.

    "Yes." Xiang Yizhou and Xu Liang both received the order, and each went to train the combat team. The other stewards also have their own pool of work.

    After the people left, Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu also separated. Just a few minutes after walking out, he saw Dr. Chen hurriedly running over from the water plant and said, "It's not good, the water source is polluted."

    Fang Cheng felt a little bit in his heart.

    Xiao Qingshu became nervous after listening, and said, "What did you say?"

.Dr. Chen said: "I monitor the quality of the water every day. But today I suddenly found that the toxic substances in the water increased and it was seriously polluted."

    Fang Cheng also hurriedly said, "Is there any solution?"

    Dr. Chen said: "It can only be filtered and precipitated many times. The best way is to find this pollutant and then purify it."

    Xiao Qingshu said next to him: "You are an expert on this matter, so you can do what you say. Tell me if there is something missing."

    Dr. Chen said: "Now it is mainly a shortage of people." Before their water plants had this problem, but at that time the group was a waste of people, and many places were short of people. They could only overcome it first, but they were really too busy. .

    Xiao Qing wrote: "This is easy to say, I will send you two hundred people first."

.Fang Cheng asked next to him, "Is it possible that with these people, you can temporarily alleviate your problems."

    Dr. Chen nodded.

    At this moment, the outside manager knocked on the door again. Fangcheng called for someone to come in. The manager's face was not very pretty and said: "Boss, someone outside says that our water is polluted. People are panicking now. Especially those newcomers." These newcomers don't have a strong sense of belonging here. , The easiest to be incited by others.

    Fang Cheng frowned and said to Dr. Chen next to him: "You said this?"

    Dr. Chen also said without a word: "No, I will report such a big matter to you as soon as possible."

    After Xiao Qingshu took power, his temper was not as good as before, and he frowned and said, "Look at who is inciting this matter. Maybe he is the poisoner. Control people first."

."Yes."

    Something went wrong over the water source. Xiao Qingshu got busy again. Fang Cheng couldn't help here either. After helping Xiao Qingshu to deal with some things briefly, he went back to the mountain. I just went back and watched my baby's forehead appearing in the shape of a small transparent lightning bolt. Fang Cheng held the child, and the little guy twitched his mouth, as if he wanted to cry or not.

    Fang Cheng knew that it was his own baby who was angry, and gave the baby a bottle of milk and handed it to the baby. The baby smelled the scent of milk and drank it in a big mouth, and drank it after a while. Fang Cheng hugged his child and kissed him. The little guy seemed to like it very much, and rubbed Fang Cheng's cheek.

    Fangcheng found a pacifier to hold the child. The little guy was much more obedient with a pacifier, and Fang Cheng hugged the child around. .I really didn't think that this place was just a villa before, and now it has become the rear of a group. Those precious canned food and bacon are all from here.

    The little cubs were much more obedient in Fangcheng’s arms. It was not until the night that Xiao Qingshu came back and said: "The pollution problem has been solved. It is really the ghosts of those two groups." The pollution source was dealt with, and the water was treated many times. Purification, normal drinking is basically no problem. Xiao Qing wrote: "And I asked someone to polish up the matter and broadcast it live on the Internet, so that netizens who are not idle can judge."

    Fang Cheng blinked his eyes, it was really a good idea, enough for the other party to drink a pot.

    Xiao Qingshu is the leader of the group, and he is willing to talk to Fang Cheng to ease the pressure when the pressure is particularly high.

    Fang Cheng said: "The New Year is almost here again, this year we will be lively and lively."

.Xiao Qingshu patted his head and said: "Look at my memory, I can't forget it." There are no changes in the four seasons now, and day by day is passing fast, and they have completely forgotten their traditional festivals. "Okay, lively and lively." He agreed