Chapter 36

Fang Cheng held the baby with one hand and called everyone over for a meeting. After opening his eyes, the cub felt so many people for the first time, and he was not afraid at all. Being hugged by Fang Cheng and patted lightly, the little guy was honest.

    Everyone's attention shifted away from the boy. Fang Cheng said this, and said to Yizhou: "He may not be reliable either."

    "We still have too little information." Xiao Qingshu turned the scalpel. Since the end of the world, the scalpel is his best partner, and he cannot leave him at all.

    Liu Man said: "Then what shall we do now?"

    Everyone said babbledly.

    Xu Liang, who has not spoken at this time, said: "Let me go down and find out."

.He has been depressed for a while since he was rescued, and he has always been like an invisible person in the villa, without any sense of existence.

    But now everyone's attention is on him. Before the end of the world, he was the king of soldiers. And he has received professional training, it is most suitable for him to go out.

    The opinion was passed quickly. Fang Chengdao: "Pay attention to safety."

    Xu Liang nodded heavily, and then said: "I also hid a batch of weapons. When I come back, let's get these weapons back. We will not be afraid of anyone at that time."

    As soon as his words fell, many people present became excited. Weapons, but the most scarce thing in the last days. Although the abilities of the supernatural beings are good, the supernatural beings are a minority after all, = if ordinary people can have enough combat power, that would be great.

.Thanks to Xu Liang's hiding of his mind at the beginning, otherwise his friends would have taken everything away. Will be passive now.

    Xu Liang will go out for a few days to investigate the affairs of the three major groups outside and whether this new team is reliable. Can they cooperate.

    Xu Liang drove away quickly. Before leaving, Fang Cheng brought him some things, including alcohol, a small gauze medicine box, canned fruits and instant noodles. These vegetarian foods could be exchanged for supplies.

    After Xu Liang left, Fang Cheng also let the mountain and the mountain enter the emergency relief. Except for the experimental field and the pond, other food was recovered as much as possible. If you can dry it quickly, if you can't, take out the fruit and vegetable dryer at home, and use precious electricity to get the food out. Not only that, but also select relatively capable people and let Xiao Qingshu take them to exercise. From now on, we will form a small team to patrol every day.

.Although they have been living in a seclusion-like life at the very edge of the city, the lack of food in the city is almost crazy. In case someone really pays attention to this side, they can also find out in time to avoid causing greater losses.

    Everyone is nervous, but the mountain is still absolutely safe. For the sake of safety here, they even gave up aesthetics and installed a lot of protective fences. Fang Cheng hugged the boy, the little guy in his arms seemed to be able to feel his anxiety and groaned twice.

    Fang Cheng immediately lowered his head and looked at the little guy in his arms.

    The little guy raised a smile, as if he was coaxing Fangcheng. Fang Cheng felt soft and said, "It's okay, Dad will protect you." The little guy grunted a few times, Fang Cheng picked up the child, and the little guy smiled at him. Such a small bastard is quite cured.

    Fang Cheng didn't want to carry it in the small room all day long, and walked around the villa with the child in his arms.

.Now is the time to grab food, and most of the people are outside. Fang Cheng also wanted to go out, but the child in his arms couldn't let go. Xiao Zai Zai is everyone's group pet, everyone will not let Fang Cheng go out at all, and Fang Cheng can only know the situation outside when reporting every day.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother looked at the little cubs extremely rare: "The little ones look really good-looking." They all like children when they are old people. They originally wanted to urge Xiao Qingshu to talk about someone, but now in the end of the world, they skipped that step directly. Urge Xiao Qingshu to give them a grandson to play. Scared Xiao Qingshu, training soldiers under the mountain for several days, and didn't dare to go up the mountain at all.

    "It's okay." Fang Cheng looked down at the little baby.

    The baby is good-looking and very coaxing. The only thing is that the little guy is squeamish, and he must be hugged when he wakes up. Others do not hold him. Fang Cheng has to hold him. As long as Fang Cheng holds him, he will be honest.

.Fang Cheng couldn't do anything about him, what could he do with the cubs he had given birth to, so he had to get used to it. He took the child around for a while and returned to the room.

    When Fangcheng went out last time, he also installed a camera. This camera was quite advanced. Xu Yi bought it at the beginning. At that time, I forgot what I wanted to do, but now I can see it with a cell phone even if I don’t have an internet connection. That’s pretty awesome. I haven't taken it down there since I came back, and I forgot the existence of the camera in normal life.

    High-tech is high-tech. Fangcheng didn't know that, for Xu Yi who was thousands of miles away, his mobile phone suddenly connected to a device. When I clicked it, I found that Fang Cheng was holding a milk doll. It may be that the distance is too far and the signal is not good. After five or six minutes of playing, it flickered and disconnected, but Xu Yi was greatly shocked.
.