Chapter 35

The team was supported, and Fang Cheng didn't need to help. Fangcheng now has a baby, and the baby is still so young. If he takes the baby out to perform the task, everyone will be worried. But if you don't bring your baby, everyone is even more worried, because no one except Fangcheng can bring his baby.

Fang Cheng has lost contact with the outside world during this period. He especially wants to see if there is any abnormality outside as soon as possible. Even he can be reborn, which means whether it will be different from the previous life.

"Don't go, we are going to go."

"Yes, you can ask Xu Liang to go with you!" Xu Liang and Xiang Yizhou are the two most powerful people in the base.

Xu Liang flees, the lieutenant who seized the power to usurp the throne has no complaints and has not been traced. Let them leave smoothly, because this is the end of the world, and it is normal for a few people to die.

Fang Cheng said, "I will leave the child to Aunt Liu to see."

.Then he immediately told Aunt Liu about the matter. Aunt Liu was a little happy. The baby is their favorite. She has always watched the video and hasn't watched it in person.

Fang Cheng warned: "The baby cannot be hugged, and you should not touch the baby either. Because the child is charged with electricity, I am afraid that he may accidentally injure you."

He will be back as soon as possible. Due to climate change, going out will only go out for 3 to 4 hours. The baby is a very well-behaved kind, there should be nothing wrong with it.

When Xiang Yizhou and Liu Man saw that Fang Cheng was determined, they couldn't persuade him, so they had to say, "That's fine, but you must pay attention to safety."

Fangcheng coaxed the child to play for a while, and then said to the baby in his arms: "Dad is going out to do something, you are obediently at home, don't make trouble at home, and don't use your own powers!".The child couldn't understand what he was saying, but he was very happy just to hear Fang Cheng's voice, humming with him as if he was acting like a baby.

With such a likable little guy in Fang Cheng's arms, he was really reluctant to let go. I heard from my mother that he was very good when he was young, and I don't know if the child will follow him or Xu Yi.

But the idea was fleeting.

Fang Cheng changed his clothes and walked with them. Fang Cheng put a small camera in the room and turned it on. This is a high-end product installed before the end of the world. It has been connected to a mobile phone before. Even if there is no internet, it can be transmitted to the mobile phone for easy viewing. . Now in the end of the world, this function is very useful. Just install it for easy viewing of the baby.

Fangcheng followed them down the mountain.

Like before, after they did some trade with several large groups, because their strength was not enough. I stopped contacting outside. .So during this period of time I continued to hoard food. Except for Liu Man who would often go down to change something, other people seldom went out, and came to the city again, which was completely different from the past.

They found that some changes have taken place here.

There was blood on the ground, there were traces of fighting, and some zombies were lying there.

Fang Cheng wanted to get off the car to check, but he didn't agree with him for a week.

And Fang Cheng has now lost the ability of the lightning system. He only has the treatment department, which is equivalent to weakening half of his ability.