Chapter 40

Fangcheng did not rest all night, Xu Liang fell ill, Fangcheng had to go to battle to manage some chores. Fortunately, Xu Liang had confessed in advance that all his old subordinates listened to Fangcheng's dispatch.

    In less than two hours, the number of people has been counted. They now manage only 10,000 people, and these 10,000 people are basically in nearby communities, and they have taken refuge in the nearest neighborhood.

    Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou asked them to write down everything about their specialties and see that the day was about to dawn. Fangcheng will go back first. He needs some manpower and some food. At present, there is a shortage of food in the city.

    Fangcheng went back first, and Xiang Yizhou stayed in the city to coordinate some things. Moreover, Xiang Yizhou was a supernatural power and exposed his hand in front of everyone. Everyone was convinced, and the strong respected the unfamiliar. Everyone looks at him so strong, and you feel relieved to follow him.

.Xu Liang woke up early the next morning. Everyone didn't expect Xu Liang to recover from such a serious injury. It was a miracle.

    Fangcheng went back to transport food. After returning, he was tripped by Fang Quan and the others at the foot of the mountain. Fang Cheng said related things. They didn't expect it to go so smoothly. Fang Cheng said that because there was absolutely no expectation of this. What's the matter, the other party's crisis awareness is not enough, and they are given a chance!

    Fang Quan also wanted to go with them. Fang Cheng said, "You will be responsible for the coordination on that side." He found that Fang Quan's work at the foot of the mountain had always been serious and responsible. Liu Man said, "I want to go too."

    Fang Cheng nodded and promised that they could go together.

    Planting can soon resume at the foot of the mountain, and these people at the foot of the mountain are very happy to hear the news. There is a shortage of food everywhere, and only farming can give them a broader sense of security.

.Fang Cheng went back to the mountain and took a shower one day. After watching for an afternoon, his own cub curled his lips and looked at him with aggrieved expression.

    The little guy never cries.

    Fang Cheng squeezed the little guy's face and said, "Don't be upset, Dad will be back with you soon!"

    Zaizai grunted disagree, insisting to go with him. He also put his little hands on his chest, as if they could not be separated.

    During the daytime, nothing happened, Fang Cheng thought about it for a while and decided to go out with the baby.

    Several old people on the mountain disagreed, saying that the outside was so dangerous, but Fang Cheng said it was okay, because his cubs had their own abilities.

    Everyone couldn't hold him back, so they had to come back immediately before dark.

.Fangcheng and the others brought food into the city. Everyone knew what happened yesterday. There was such a big disturbance. Everyone was onlookers. They did not expect that they could control the food in a short period of time. This time they have unfathomable hole cards in their hands.

    Fang Quan and Liu Man are both people who have managed the upper and lower levels, and directly find out all the skilled people to see where they can be used.

    The most important thing is that they must quickly establish the original order.

    There is no land to be planted in the city. They try their best to open up outside, killing zombies and of course also earning crystal nuclei, but in the final analysis it is still food, so they directly opened up a small piece of land nearby.

    The ownership of the land is public, and everyone in charge of the type of work can also find their own things to do, which can ensure everyone's food and drink.

    ...

.Liu Zhe is an ordinary circuit system technician. Since the end of the world, he hasn't had a job. Have been struggling to survive. The year passed seems to have left all civilization behind, and quickly returned to the barbaric era. He thought he was going to be unable to hold on anymore, because Liu Zhe was really thin and weak compared to other strong men of the same age.

    Soon Liu Zhe learned that the leader of the upper man had been killed and replaced him with a new one. But to be honest, this has no effect on ordinary people like them.

    But soon Liu Zhe was knocked on the door to register. He heard that he was a maintenance worker at the circuit breaker, so he was picked out and said that he would be enough to work with them for ten steamed buns for a day.

.Ten steamed buns are just enough for an adult, because there are three meals a day, but for this poor family, I think I have heard it wrong.

    "Can you really have 10 steamed buns?" Liu Zhe asked cautiously, for fear of offending the other party.

    The one who knocked on the door was a young man: "Yes, every one of our steamed buns has the size of a fist. Although it is not white flour, it is especially fragrant when mixed with corn flour!"

    As soon as his voice fell, Liu Zhe was a little greedy.

    Then I followed them out and found out that no matter if he followed out, it included some other people. Some repair water and electricity.

    In addition to the elderly and children, they are also looking for something within their ability: "It is still in the middle of reclaiming the land. This is incredible for people who face battle formations every day, and then are added to the cannon fodder team at any time.

.By the end of the night, Liu Zhe got his ten buns as he wished. Sure enough, he was ecstatic. He was reluctant to eat. He kept five of them, fearing that they would not be able to eat them next time. The next few are divided among the family, and each person has half a bun.

    He also divided some vegetable soup, only some seaweed in it, but it tasted delicious.

    Drinking soup and eating steamed buns, I just feel that this is better than any delicacy of mountains and seas. Everyone came to work in vigor the next day.

    Not long after, the last time Mr. Gu came up again and was led by some people, he saw Fang Chengdao as he wished: "You are so amazing!" He thought he would suffer a lot of loss here, but he didn't expect to be here. It is really amazing to control this place quickly in a short time.

    Fang Cheng said, "Do you want to cooperate?" Mr. Gu was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed: "Of course!".Because there are still two groups that have not been eliminated.

    Then they made some plans for cooperation. Xu Liang's most important task now is to do his old job and train some armed squads that can fight. The most important thing to eradicate the other two groups is to have a strong combat effectiveness.

    As for the people here, since they got a job, they have become more motivated. Because as long as you can climb to a faster position, you will get better treatment. I heard that if you can become a project manager, you can add one canned luncheon meat every month!

    I was greedy when I thought about it. Everyone worked desperately until the house suddenly lit up after a week. It turned out to be their day and night maintenance, and everyone has restored the water and electricity.

    "There is water!"

    "There's power!"

    For them, it has greatly improved their living conditions. They have not taken a bath at home for a long time. .Many people's eyes were filled with excitement and tears.