Chapter 14

When Fangcheng was in a daze, I heard a cry from the upper floor, which was very obvious in the empty villa.

    Fang Cheng immediately got up and saw Xiang Tian crying and running downstairs, and saw Fang Cheng said: "Brother Fangcheng, my brother is sick."

    Fang Cheng immediately followed her upstairs as soon as he heard it, opened their door, and looked at Xiang Yizhou's blushing, shivering in the quilt.

    Fang Cheng said: "It's okay." Most of Xiang Yizhou is about to awaken his abilities. Before he awakens, his physical fitness is the best for everyone.

    In the last days, there are a few people with supernatural powers, and they are the target of solicitation, but they don't know what power they are.

    Fang Cheng put his hand on his head, a little hot.

    Fang Cheng's hand on his head seemed to make him very comfortable, and he fell asleep peacefully without shaking.

.Fang Cheng looked back at Xiang Tian. When they were in college, Xiang Tian was still a little girl. She was fourteen years old. The people in their dormitory really treated Xiang Tian as her own sister and said, "Don’t be afraid. There are us."

    Someone knocked on the door and came in. They opened the door and found that it was Fang Ma and Liu Ma. They were a little worried when they heard Xiang Tian crying in their room.

    "What's the matter?" Liu Ma asked.

    Fang Cheng whispered: "Too tired, a little feverish, just sleep."

    Liu Ma looked at it and said, "I have anti-fever medicine."

    Fang Cheng said: "No need to eat."

    Mother Liu was particularly convinced by Fang Cheng, and she was relieved when she heard his voice, and whispered: "My son fell asleep, and Lei couldn't wake up." Old people like Liu Ma faced such unknown people. Things are also very disturbing, and I look back at my son snoring while sleeping, so heartless. .It is far more successful than not Shangcheng.

    Fang Cheng said, "They are tired, they really didn't get less food yesterday."

    Madam Liu said: "I'll go make breakfast for you. If you want to eat, Auntie will make it for you."

    Fang Cheng said: "Just cook some porridge."

    Liu Ma yelled and followed out. Fangcheng brought out the sweetness. The little girl in the province was scared and thoughtful. Fang's mother also came out with him, and took a look that it was already seven o'clock in the morning.

    Madam Fang said, "When will your brother come back." This time Fang Cheng picked it up for his mother and younger brother. Their relationship has become very peculiar, they are both polite and strange to each other, not like ordinary mothers and children at all.

    Fang Cheng said: "The phone has been out of signal, and I don't know when he will come back. He went out with Xiao Qingshu. There should be nothing wrong with him.".Before studying medicine, Xiao Qingshu was the champion of Sanda among college students in China.

    Xiao Qingshu is second only to Xiang Yizhou.

    Speaking of Xiao Qingshu, it's not that Xiao Qingshu can't fight, his moves are too academic, and Xiang Yizhou's skills are learned from fights. However, Xiao Qingshu can still play five at a time. With him, his younger brother shouldn't be a problem.

    A radio in Fangcheng rang suddenly, and the male anchor on the radio had a sharp voice: "An unknown virus is infecting the human body. Everyone try to stay away from such a gathering of people." The TV was also lit up while talking.

    No one turned on the TV, it turned on automatically and then sounded the alarm. Even Liu Ma in the kitchen ran over to see what happened when she heard the sound.

    Then there was a episode that was absolutely impossible to be broadcast on TV. .It is the videos that the reporters used cameras to send from everywhere to let everyone give up their illusions and recognize reality as soon as possible.

    "The hospital has fallen!"

    "The school has fallen!"

    "The mall has fallen!"

    "Road traffic has fallen!"

    More shots came clear, those people were infected with the zombie virus, and a living person instantly turned into a monster. Bloodthirsty, cruel, and even annihilating humanity, he turned his face and bit the throat of his relatives around him, spraying blood on his face. But no one cares.

    Today's camera equipment is all high-definition, this is not an exercise, nor a movie. It was so straightforward and bloody that it was displayed in front of everyone.

    This should be the official launch of the super satellite signal to broadcast the real scene outside.

    Purgatory on earth, but so.

.The official dispatched such a large energy booster, and everyone's communication equipment had a short-term signal.

    Fang's mother quickly called Fang Quan.

    The phone is noisy, Fang Quan said: "We have already rushed back, and we can get back in an hour."

    More people choose to go online, but even if the signal is strengthened, there is no way to connect to all the signals. They can only go to the local network. One of the local small forums has more than 850,000 simultaneous online users, setting the highest number of online users so far. There is only one section in the forum, which is full of people's panic.

    "Gosh, can we survive with such a strong mutation?"

    "I saw my teacher on TV, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    "What should we do now?"

    "I can see the cry of the child downstairs, and I want to cry too..We will not also become such a person, not a person, a ghost or a ghost. "

    "Is this still the world?"

    "Does anyone care about us?"

    At this time, I don't know who said: "C City, come on."

    This sound seemed to be a signal, and more and more people typed these words with trembling hands on this post: "C City, come on."

    "We must survive!"
.