Chapter 31

Early the next morning, Liu Man and Xiang Tian came over to change shifts. Since the end of the world, Xiang Tianxiang has grown up overnight.

    The little girl went down the mountain and saw her brother Xiang Yizhou, she immediately rushed over and said: "Brother." Only then can she vaguely see the previous appearance.

    Liu Man was also a little worried, and said, "Why didn't you come back yesterday, but I was worried that it was broken for Xiao Tian."

    Xiang Yizhou said, "It was too late yesterday, so I drove directly to the base. What can I do as a big man."

    Liu Man smiled and said, "Yes." They also go down the mountain occasionally, but they haven't met anyone better than Xiang Yizhou. The people living in the base are not comfortable on the mountain, and said: "You hurry back and rest, my mother cooked the eggs in the morning." I haven't eaten it for a long time, but I didn't eat a bite of the eggs and it was so fragrant.

.Liu Man said, "We will change to a hen when we go back, and we will have eggs to eat every day."

    Everyone heard him gag here and said with a smile: "You know how to eat."

    But hearing this, it does make people relax a lot.

    They left the base together, and Fang Cheng said, "Lao Xiang, you and Lao Xiao go back to the mountain, and I will go down and go around."

    When Xiang Yizhou and Xiao Qingshu heard that he wanted to go alone, they frowned and said, "Go together."

    Fang Cheng can't have anything to do now, he is now two people.

    Fang Chengdao: "I can do it alone. I would like to meet the leaders of those bases for a while to see if there is any chance of cooperation." Fang Cheng is so handsome that people will mistakenly think that his combat effectiveness is not good. In fact, since he can After borrowing the lightning power, if you go all out, Xiang Yizhou will not be your opponent.

.Fang Cheng said, "Since someone has noticed you, then don't go." Fang Cheng wants to explore the reality of the other party. If he hasn't found out, it won't be good to be stared at again. NS.

    Xiang Yizhou frowned.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Then I will accompany you." He is also a supernatural power, although he usually just borrows a super power to perform surgery on the wounded and sick. But when necessary, the ability can be compressed into a scalpel to attack the opponent, and it can also play a surprising effect.

    Seeing Xiao Qingshu willing to follow by, Xiang Yizhou felt a little relieved.

    Fang Cheng couldn't help him, so he had to say, "Then I will go down with Xiao Qingshu."

    Only then did Xiang Yizhou give up.

    Soon Fang Cheng drove down the mountain with Xiao Qingshu, and they drove all the way into the city. Although Fangcheng had experienced it once in his previous life, he was still unaccustomed to experiencing it again. .C city is a second-tier city, usually very lively.

    But now there is no one on the street, and all the shops are tightly closed. There were blood stains on the road, and some grocery stores had a big hole dug out with tools.

    Fang Cheng's expression was serious, and even Xiao Qingshu put away his usual playful appearance, not feeling very much in his heart.

    Fangcheng drove all the way.

    Xiao Qing wrote that he was feeling the desolation all over the street, and he saw the man-made roadblocks ahead.

    There were also a man or two blocking the car on the opposite side.

    Fang Cheng pressed down the car window and said to the outsider: "I want to see Xu Liang."

    The two guard men were a little surprised, and then said, "Who are you?"

    "I'll know when I meet." Fang Cheng said.

    The guard man didn't dare to neglect and hurried back to report, and they let it go after a while.

.Fang Cheng is looking for fire-type superpowers, that is, veterans who have mastered weapons. In detail, Fang Cheng is an old acquaintance with him. He used to work for Xu Yi's security team and was the head of the security team. Fang Cheng had dealt with him many times.

    At this moment, Fangcheng drove the car in. Inside was an office building. They had already occupied it. They had power generation equipment. At present, the building was brightly lit and the rooms were sultry. They even turned on the central air-conditioning. Soon Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu met Xu Liang.

    Xu Liang is one of the three major groups in City C and a small boss. He has thick eyebrows, big eyes and a small flat head. Although he wears clothes to hide his exaggerated muscles, he was a special soldier before retiring from the army.

    Seeing Fang Chengdao: "Young Master Fang, long time no see."

    Fang Cheng said: "Long time no see."

.Xu Liang said, "Master Xu has been looking for you. Are you not with him?"

    Fang Cheng was a little stupefied when he heard Xu Yi's name again, but he quickly recovered and said, "We broke up. This time I am not here to reminisce about the past, but to discuss a cooperation with you."

    Xu Liang was a little surprised, and then said: "There is no one in the conference room, let's go over and talk."

    Fang Cheng nodded.

    Xiao Qingshu didn't expect the two of them to be acquaintances, and they didn't say anything at the moment. They followed Fang Cheng and entered the meeting room. Fang Cheng took out a list of light. There were four hundred engineer shovels and some shovel in it. These things can be traps.

    Fang Cheng also wrote what he could provide, three hundred catties of dried vegetables and one thousand catties of vegetables. Delivery within one month.

    Xu Liang has mastered weapons here, but eats very little. Sitting in the sky every day makes him very uneasy. .It's not like the teachers in the three big groups occupy the warehouses of several big supermarkets. Before, the teacher wanted to cooperate with him, but he was going to become a vassal. He thought for several days and didn't agree. Just at this moment, Fangcheng's conditions were in front of him. You only need to pay a small price to get so much food. This is the value of the transaction.

    Xu Liang didn't speak, but he looked very emotional.
.