Chapter 25

Fangcheng and they just returned to the villa when they heard Aunt Liu excitedly say: "Water is coming." Although there is enough water in the house, it feels like sitting and eating in the sky, or it feels more secure after coming to the water.

    Everyone can't wait to take a hot bath. I didn't feel anything when I washed it every day, but after experiencing no water. It’s very comfortable to take a shower and blow your hair with the hair dryer in the room.

    Fang Cheng was also a little tired. As soon as I was about to go to bed, I heard knocks on the door outside.

    Fang Cheng hurriedly opened the door, and saw that Liu Man's face outside was a little nervous, and said, "A Cheng, something has happened."

    Fang Cheng said: "Don't worry, talk about what's wrong first?"

    Liu Man said: "Xiao Qingshu seems to be zombie."

    Fang Cheng was shocked, and simply put on a coat and passed. .As soon as I left, I saw Xiao Qingshu's body firmly tied to the bed, shaking unceasingly, his face glowing with turquoise light, everyone could see that he was not very well.

    In the last days, all kinds of people will become zombie, and finally die in pain. Now their counterparts who are facing each other day and night are also unfortunately recruited.

    Moreover, Xiao Qingshu had just exhausted hardships before he brought his parents back from his hometown.

    At this moment, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother can't cry. In order to prevent him from hurting more people, the best way is to kill him first, but he can't do anything.

    Everyone looked solemn.

    Although Xiao Qingshu has no abilities, his skill is very good, once the zombie is transformed, the lethality is huge. The best thing is to deal with it before he has completely mutated.

    Xiao Qingshu bit his lower lip forcibly, so he could barely control his expression. He didn't care when the corner of his mouth bleeds. .The moment he saw Fang Cheng, his voice was hoarse, and he said, "Kill me." He was almost unable to hold it.

    Fang Cheng said: "Everyone is leaving here, you go out and wait."

    Liu Man said: "What about you?"

    Fang Cheng said: "I will stay."

    Xiang Yizhou, who was next to him, objected: "No, it's too dangerous." If Xiao Qingshu really becomes a zombie, Fangcheng on the side will definitely not survive. This is the first time they have to make such a painful decision since entering the end times.

    Xiang Yizhou also wanted to stay.

    Fangcheng refused. Said: "You leave." The smell of a living person will make him zombie faster.

    Xiang Yizhou couldn't hold back Fang Cheng, so he had to say, "Well, I'm right at the door. If anything goes wrong, you call me."

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother finally reunited with his son, but saw this scene with his own eyes.
.At this moment, Aunt Liu and Fang Ma accompanied them out, and they couldn't help but look back again when they left. At this moment, most of Xiao Qingshu's face had turned blue, and most of the people were already dead.

    Since entering the end times, they have habitually listened to Fangcheng's command. At this moment, he was the only one who obeyed Fang Cheng in the house.

    In the last days, once the zombie becomes 90% of the people, they will not be able to survive and die in pain, but some people resist it, but they have awakened their abilities.

    It's just that there are very few such people, Fang Cheng wants to give it a try.

    Fang Cheng's hand was on his shoulder, and his ability was the effect of healing. Putting his hand on Xiao Qingshu's body, he obviously felt that the blue and black on his face had faded a lot. But Fang Cheng was a little dizzy, and he was overwhelmed by the instantaneous consumption of mental power.

.Fang Cheng slowly retracted his hand, and wrote to Xiao Qing: "Do you remember the past? You said you wanted the best doctor, and you took the medical department with your uncles and aunts behind your back." Fang Cheng talked to him like usual. .

    Xiao Qingshu didn't sleep, but he kept listening. He felt safe when he heard Fang Cheng's voice while he was using willpower to snatch the right to manage his body.

    Fang Cheng continued: "Actually, if you don't study medicine, it's good to study sports." He has good physical talents. He used to rank for the class at the school sports meeting, and the coach of the provincial team wanted to explore. he. It's just that his grades were also very good. The family doesn't want him to go professional.

    Fang Cheng talked to him, in fact Fang Cheng was very lonely in high school. Although his grades were good and his family was rich, he had such a native family. .In high school, he didn't talk a lot. At that time, he and Xiao Qingshu were at the same table. The two became friends somehow, and they were in touch with each other until they graduated from college. The last generation of Xiao Qingshu died in the hospital. Fang Cheng was very sorry.

    The first thing he did when he came back was to force him to resign and let him come with him, but he was still caught. Fang Cheng couldn't understand that they were always together when they were traveling, and there was no chance to come into contact with powerful zombies. The only contact is the old man who can touch porcelain. Could it be that time, the incubation period has exceeded ten days.

    Fangcheng would call his name every ten minutes and would not allow him to sleep.

    I also talked about high school things. Those distances were too far away now, and Fang Cheng couldn't remember them. The talk was stumbling.

    All night. The blackness on Xiao Qingshu's face finally faded and returned to the color of normal skin until the sky appeared outside. .Fang Cheng also breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. People are finally all right.