Chapter 38

Fang Cheng held the child, the little guy smiled heartlessly, looking at him as if there was light in his eyes.

    Fang Cheng's anxiety gradually calmed down a bit.

    Early the next morning, Xu Liang came back with Xiao Qingshu. After a night of rest, Xu Liang's spirit has eased.

    Fang Cheng put the baby in the crib, and a bunch of small toys hung on the bed. The baby stared intently.

    Fang Cheng can be distracted. But I was afraid that the baby was left unattended, so I simply moved the baby's movable crib to it. So his cub became the youngest guy in the meeting.

    Xu Liang said: "The situation outside is not optimistic!" Then he briefly talked about the situation, and the panic of lack of food has already broken people.

    Large groups are also made up of people. They deceive the top and conceal their arbitrarily, and ordinary people are even more miserable.

.At the meeting, everyone took a breath. How long has passed since then.

    Xu Liang didn't say too specific, but everyone can imagine.

    Fang Cheng looked at Xu Liang and said, "What do you want to do?"

    Xu Liang said: "It's just a few abilities who control these foods and maliciously use the food to drive everyone to use it. It's better to snatch back the place in the city and divide the food out."

    Fang Chengdao: "How many people are needed."

    "With a few abilities of us, things can be done." He said: "We can raid at night."

    Fang Cheng nodded, and then Xu Liang began to make a precise plan. He is professional in such matters.

    This is the situation outside now, they can't wait for a moment. It's set for tonight.

.They have been in meetings to discuss details and discuss for two hours, and they talked about everything. Fangcheng and the others held a small meeting to ensure the safety of the mountain and the mountain. They can't take the elite out. Let's go back to their hometown and let someone copy it.

    The people on this side of the mountain are old and weak women and children, but their windows and doors are explosion-proof. As long as they stay in the house, the other party can't rush in, and they can clean them together when they come back.

    As for Yamashita, Xiao Qingshu has trained more than 20 people during this period, and these people have good skills. Plus the manpower has an engineer shovel. Let Fang Quan stay with Xiang Tian and Liu Man.

    Fangcheng, Xiang Yizhou, Xiao Qingshu set off.

    Before leaving, Fang Cheng also discussed with Zai Zai: "Daddy has to go out if he has something to do. Are you good at home? Daddy will be back soon."

.Such a small cub couldn't understand what he said, and his smile was a little sweet, and he looked at Fang Cheng and grunted.

    Fang Cheng said: "Dad just as you agree." After that, he gave the baby an extra meal and fed 30ml of milk. The little guy didn't care whether he was in a good mood, but he had a good appetite, and he was a little sleepy after drinking. Fang Cheng put the little guy to sleep without any effort.

    After going out, they deliberately drove a low-key car. There is a big temperature difference between night and day. At night at minus thirty or forty degrees, even the people on duty in the city find a warm place to stay at night. In such a ghostly weather, staying outside for dozens of minutes is deadly.

    They originally drove a black car, but they went there in the middle of the night. No one found it all the way.

    In the doorman's cabin, there were a few people wearing thick cotton-padded jackets, feeling a little upset.

.They were all Xu Liang's old men at the time. Who would have thought that they would usually get together and call them brothers and sisters, stealthily stabbing a knife.

    That adjutant is now the boss, and their old men are all elites from the past, now they come to watch the gate on night shift.

    This is the worst job.

    All people are in a bad mood. Even in the house, you can feel the cold wind blowing in.

    "damn it."

    "What the hell."

    "It would be great if the eldest brother was alive." These words are what they have said all the year round.

    "that is."

    At first they said that the eldest brother had died. Don't mention how uncomfortable these old men are. They are also unwilling to work on the side of the lieutenant. But the other party was despicable and shameless, and actually took their family members to be hostages and let them do the worst and most tiring work. Who is not resentful in his heart.

.It was almost early in the morning, and they were still cold in their big quilted jackets, and their noses were sore from the cold.

    Someone in the guard's cabin frowned and said, "It seems that there is a car coming, shall we report?" As long as the bell is pressed, the sound of the alarm will ring through the building. But if you lied, it would be useless. A kid pressed it when he was on the night shift. When he came down, he found that there was no one. He was beaten by the public for more than 20 times, bloody.

    "Let's take a look again." One of them said, and the car was approaching soon. Then a person came from the co-pilot.

    Several people present were stupid.

    He watched Xu Liang pull the door open and said, "Are you with me?" He disappeared all the time. A few good brothers sent people to look for them, but they didn't find them either. Unexpectedly, the victory now appeared in front of everyone.

    "Boss."

."We're with you."

    "It's just that our family is in each other's hands."

    "Fuck him, I've been upset with them a long time ago."

    Xu Liang has been trying to figure out the details these days, and it's not in vain. Naturally knowing the situation of the old subordinate, since the lieutenant is dead, he doesn't mind having more helpers, and said: "How many brothers like you have. Call them back immediately. Tonight, I will get back everything that belongs to me." "

    These brothers are full of enthusiasm, waiting for so long, just waiting for this moment.

    Xu Liang summoned the old brothers and proceeded according to the plan, and then Fangcheng and the others were let go. Several people touched the inside of the building all the way.
.