Chapter 41

There is a younger brother and sister in Xu Ning's family. The three brothers and sisters depend on each other. Even in times of crisis, they are not as frantic as the others. They use the younger brother and sister as bait in exchange for food.

    But this kind of life is almost unsustainable. He is very thin and weak. Although the spirit is good, he himself knows that the body is already strong.

    A few days ago, the leader changed people. For ordinary people like them, they are not at all concerned.

    After registering, he will go out to be an apprentice in a repair shop. There is a shortage of people there. You can get six steamed buns a day. It is said that if you do repairs on water and electricity, or carpenters and cementers, you will earn more. But his physical fitness is not good.

    He was afraid that he would leave, his brother and sister had problems, he no longer believed it, and he had to put his brother and sister under his nose.

.The people in the repair club saw him as thin as a telephone pole, and even took two small ones, frowning: "It's dangerous here. It's not a place for children to play." Seeing his skinny appearance, it doesn't look like it. Can work. Everyone wanted to persuade him to leave.

    Xu Ning said: "I used to do some handicraft myself." He did miniature scenes, restoring movie scenes. Things have also been exhibited abroad, and they were also called great gods on the Internet before the end of the world.

    Hearing his words, the repair agency looked up and down again, and then said, "Try it."

    Xu Ning got the job in exchange for food, but he didn't leave. He stopped talking while watching the recruiters.

    The other party was a little curious and said: "What's the matter?"

    Xu Ning said, "Can you advance three steamed buns first?" He is a big man who can bear hunger better, but he is afraid that his brother and sister will not be able to support it.
.The other party then scribbled a few notes on the paper, and then asked him to pick it up from the logistics side. Said: "That is the kindness of the boss above us." These days there is a shortage of food, who will use precious food to feed ordinary people. But it's also fortunate to have this ration, which allows many people to live. Before Xu Ning came, many people had already received prepaid food.

    Xu Ning thought it would be bad food, but after getting it, he realized that it was just steamed multi-grain buns. The scent pierced his nose when he uncovered the cage.

    He got three steamed buns the size of a fist. The eyes of his younger brothers and sisters were all attracted by the steamed buns, and he couldn't recover for a long time.

    After he got the buns, he fed a little to his brother and sister. The little guy eats quickly. The three of them ate a steamed bun. He knows that people who have been hungry for a long time cannot eat too much at once. Plan to eat small amounts and more.

.The long-lost feeling of comfort in my stomach really made me cry.

    The feeling of eating is so good.

    Xu Ning still had two steamed buns in his arms, and he had never thought he was so rich. I took my younger siblings to the repair shop. There are all kinds of things repaired here, basically to protect everyone's livelihood. Xu Ning did not lie, he did have experience in crafting. Although they are doing other jobs, they are very outstanding in the crowd if they have a foundation.

    The master of the repair club directly promoted him to assistant when he saw this. He was paid two more buns every day, and he had five buns and another seaweed soup at night. He had never been so wealthy before.

    When he returned, many people in the building came out looking for work. Those who went out on the first day were people who could not survive. .With them exploring the way, everyone who is really able to get back the food, their eyes light up.

    "What is going on over there?"

    "Is it hard to work?"

    Not just to ask him. Among the many people who went out today, one of the older sisters was very talkative and said: "I listened to the matter today, and I am recruiting the army now. I am responsible for protecting us and killing the zombies." The reason why they dare not. When you go out, you are afraid of the murderous zombies. Once someone guarantees their safety, they can come out and they can engage in work such as production.

    "Oh."

    The elder sister said, "I heard that everyone can receive a bottle of canned fruit when joining the fighting team."

    As soon as she finished speaking, everyone swallowed.

    The recipes for the past year are poor, and they have difficulty with food and clothing, let alone snacks. .Now that they think of sweet fruits and sugar water in the canned food, imagination alone can make their mouths and tongues alive.

    ...

    Fangcheng got the list, and more than 1,000 people signed up for the battle team. A total of 500 people passed the screening.

    Canned fruits were distributed on the spot, and Xu Liang's deputy was dealt with this time, he opened his private vault, and confiscated a lot of good things, including these canned fruits. Just use him to recruit staff.

    What excites Fang Cheng and everyone even more is that they have a cannery not far from the mountain. After the end of the world, it has been abandoned. During this census, many cannery workers were discovered. After recruiting some people, the cannery can resume work, and there will be a steady stream of canned food.

    It is not easy for the more than 10,000 people under their hands to gradually restore order, but they have done a good job.
.