Chapter 3

At 8 o'clock the next day, Fang Cheng woke up and his whole body hurts even more. He hasn't exercised for a long time. After a busy day yesterday, his muscles were sour.

    He immediately used his mobile phone to check where all the couriers he bought had gone. Fortunately, their C city is a second-tier city, and the couriers sent by air are basically available today. The address he left was an inn in the city.

    Just then the phone rang and said: "Mr. Fang, you have placed an order for five large refrigerators. Are you at home now? If you are at home, I will deliver it to you!"

    Fang Cheng said: "Then can you be there within an hour? I'm going out later."

    He bought five 500L refrigerators. When I heard that, he also limited the time, planned it according to the map, and said: "Yes, we can send it now, please leave it alone to pick up the goods."

    All the things Fangcheng purchased before have been put in the warehouse.

.Xiao Qingshu’s medical business card was sent, and Fang Cheng called him directly and said, “Hello Boss Liu, I’m a friend of Doctor Xiao, I want to make a room in a villa converted into a room in a hospital’s operating room. , Do you think it's okay?"

    This boss Liu is a member of the medical system, and many large medical institutions in City C are contracted by them. They have their own medical equipment. Don't think he is only doing this business, but his personal assets are already hundreds of millions.

    Fang Cheng originally said that Xiao Qingshu said that this man's biggest hobby is to make money. He is already so rich, but he is still not enough, and he has basically gotten through in this field. He has sources and channels for medical things, plus he also has workers, he can come all.

    Boss Liu said, "How do you call it?"

    Fang Chengdao: "My surname is Fang."

.Boss Liu smiled and said, "Xiao Fang, take the liberty to ask, what are you doing with this."

    Fang Cheng said, "I have some connections in the hospital." He refused to say anything else.

    Boss Liu has not seen anything in the medical system for so many years, and some people like to hire the doctor in charge of the hospital to take care of private work outside. In their doctor's side, there is also a special term called flying knife.

    He did a lot of this kind of thing, and said, "That's OK, let's add WeChat and I will send you the quote." A bunch of numbers were wrapped during the conversation, and his phone didn't stop.

    Fang Cheng glanced at it and said, "I want the best one, a complete set of disinfection equipment, a hospital-grade fresh air system, a surgical bed with a scalpel and ultraviolet light. There are also 100 boxes of commonly used medicines, 100 boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs, and 100 boxes. Anti-fever medicine. There are a hundred boxes of gauze and cotton swabs!"

.Boss Liu laughed when he heard what he said. He likes to deal with such big laymen. It's best to open your mouth and keep your mouth shut. But I don’t understand anything. For example, there are hundreds of varieties of imported anti-inflammatory drugs and national brands. The prices are even more different, and there is a lot of moisture here.

    Boss Liu happily said, "both, when do you want it?"

    Fangcheng Road: "Immediately, how many days will it take if the fastest construction period is activated."

    Boss Liu thought about it for a moment, and took Qiao over there and said, “Although you only install one of the rooms, it’s too difficult to install it as a hospital, and it will take at least half a month. So now that you are recommended by Doctor Xiao Yes. I told the workers to hold on tight and finish it for you in seven days."

    Fang Cheng said, "It won't work for seven days. I have other things to do. Let's do it in two days. Money is not a problem. If you find more workers, they will count on me."

.Boss Liu has come into contact with a lot of such wealthy people, some of whom run dark beauty salons and some run dark clinics. They are all anxious to finish. Although the two days are tighter, it is not that I have never done this kind of urgent work before. Said: "Yes, then I will send the quotation."

    Seeing that there was something to be done, Fang Cheng grabbed the phone and said the last sentence: "Boss Liu, it must be the best."

    Boss Liu's hearty laughter came out on the other end of the phone: "Don't worry, it must be the best." He just made two million more in it, and the goods and quality are guaranteed.

    Then I closed the line, and made a list over there. In order to make his money, all the medicines were given to the kind of high-efficiency but expensive pills. There were also various injections, even Fang Cheng hadn't expected him to list them all. .The decoration costs, material costs, medicine costs, and labor costs add up to 8 million. The other party asked him to pay an advance payment of 2 million, and then settle the remaining balance when the work is handed over.

    Fang Cheng directly transferred the money to him. Just now, he communicated on the phone for nearly forty minutes. hang up the phone. After a while, the person who delivered the refrigerator came, and Fang Cheng instructed them to put the refrigerator into the warehouse.

    The refrigerator is back, and he can pick up the beef and pork he ordered yesterday, and the express delivery that he ordered yesterday has arrived today. He drove along.

    He wanted to call Xiao Qingshu again as he drove. Urge him to hurry up, he wants to do too many things now, and he lacks skills, but he can hit Xiao Qingshu again to shut down.

    Xiao Qingshu is now involved in a case of beating a patient, and reporters all over the city are moved by the news. It is estimated that I was so annoyed, and I simply shut down.

.Fang Cheng had no choice but to fetch the goods honestly, and then went to the inn to take away the things he bought online.

    He bought too much, and even the staff at the station came back to help. At home, the workers have arrived. Boss Liu is indeed very powerful and can quickly form a decoration team. The medicines that I need are also very popular. He assigned them the most inconspicuous room on the third floor. Then I heard all kinds of voices and started to work. There were quite a few people who came. The captain in charge said that they would not leave at night and were working overtime.

    Fangcheng divides the meat into small pieces, puts them in different convenient bags and freezes them in the freezer. Then they disassembled the express, a total of ten down jackets, ten tents, ropes and multi-purpose knives for survival in the wild, as well as sausages and bacon, compressed biscuits and other food.

    Hearing the harsh sound of an electric drill coming from outside, he felt very at ease.

.For two full days, this team leader can be considered capable, and he has really built a hospital-level operating room with all the functions available. There are even special equipment for the operation. These are all added by Boss Liu. In order to make more money, he solved Fangcheng’s big problem. He accepted all of the bills. After passing the inspection, he will take the remaining money. The settlement is clear.

    The workers left here.

    He finally contacted Xiao Qingshu. On the other end of the phone, Xiao Qingshu was a little tired. He said, "I have completed the resignation. I will come to you when I cancel the rent of the house!" Nowadays, there are people expressing wreaths or sending threatening letters every day. Although I didn't feel that I had done anything wrong, I was under great mental pressure in such an environment.

    Fang Cheng looked at the clouds in the sky, and it seemed to be redder, and there were still four days left before the end of the world.
.