Chapter 34

After a while, his cub fell asleep, and Fang Cheng also needed to come out and let the wind go. His son slept very honestly, Fang Cheng stayed for twenty minutes before going back, and it was always uncomfortable to stay in the room.

    As soon as I left, I saw Madam Fang say: "Why did you come out and leave the child alone in there?"

    Fang Cheng said: "Yeah."

    Fang's mother wanted to help with the child, but Fang Cheng refused. His son was from the Thunder and Lightning system. If he accidentally attacked someone, the other person would be cold. And the baby has no self-control. Fang Cheng is a person trusted by the child, so it has nothing to do with him, and other people may not be so lucky.

    Fang Cheng came out to drink a glass of water, just in time to see Old Man Liu in a hurry. Old Man Liu is an academic person. He is safe in the villa area. His grandson is also looked after, so he can plunge into the research project. .He didn't have time to get a haircut either, and he left behind in a mess. But his eyes are very bright.

    Seeing Fang Cheng excitedly said, "We already have seafood in our pond." This matter was led by Fang Quan. Old Man Liu wanted to dig a pond and put some fry and shrimp fry to cultivate it. These whimsical things were all obtained by Liu Man from going down to find someone. Fortunately, he had opened a restaurant before, and there were a lot of these mixed friends. This time he drove 50 kilometers to the reservoir to get it. He paid for ten small medicine boxes. Fortunately, there is an operating room in Fangcheng. A lot.

    Since the end of the world, money has not worked well, and things like crystal nuclei are attractive to people with supernatural powers, but they are not so enthusiastic for ordinary people. They also want some rare materials, cold medicines, antipyretics, painkillers, and various ointments, all of which are hard currency wherever they go.

.They put things in the pond dug on their mountain, and the fish and shrimps that attracted the clear spring water from the mountains were basically alive, but they didn't grow fat and did not grow like green vegetables and grain. Old Man Liu studied for a while and then gave up. The pond is basically a stocking stage. Now that Old Man Liu has brought up the old things again, it means that the situation on the pond has improved.

    When Fang Cheng asked, that was indeed the case.

    Old Man Liu was also surprised that the fish were not fat for the past two months. This month the fish has grown long. He fished it just now. The big fish is more than three catties, and even the shrimps are slapped big. In addition, shrimps reproduce fast and have high nutritional value, and they will soon be able to add food to them.

    Fang Cheng was also very happy. Said: "Shrimp can be cooked and sun-dried into dried shrimp." This kind of snack is very delicious, and it should be very popular if it is stored as a material.

    Old Man Liu agreed. .Then he will go to the vegetable field. He is now focused on the ground, no matter how big or small outside matters, he has nothing to do with him.

    Fang Cheng stayed outside for a while before returning to the house to take his son. As soon as I went back, the little guy was still asleep. After closing the door, the room was quiet. Seeing the child sleeping so peacefully, Fang Cheng felt relieved a lot. Gently touched the little guy's face with his hand, the baby's skin was really good, and it felt slippery.

    The little guy seemed to be able to feel that Fang Cheng was touching him, and there was no response. After a while, I heard a rush of footsteps outside. Fang Cheng is a supernatural person, his sensing ability is very strong, even through the door, he can feel the situation outside.

    Everyone knows that there is a child in it. When I walked over, my footsteps suddenly became lighter. .Fang Cheng opened the door ahead of time, and people from outside came in and found that Xiang Yizhou and Liu Meng were coming. Fang Cheng knew that something was wrong with them.

    Then Fang Cheng said, "What's wrong."

    It was the first time for the two of them to come here. When they saw the kid on the bed, they breathed a little lighter. Both of them liked children very much. This kid was born as a group pet for everyone, but they didn’t have time to take a closer look, thinking about other things. What's the matter.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "I just came back from outside, and the situation in the city is not good. The people are going to be chaotic without food."

    Fang Cheng's eyebrows wrinkled all at once.

    With the arrival of the end of the world, Fang Cheng told everyone in advance by means of the media. But it’s almost enough for everyone to store it for a year or so, and some people don’t even store it for a year. Everyone did not expect this end of the world to be so long. There is no food at all now, and he will die if attacked by zombies. .Those who didn't eat would die, and they fell into this panic.

    Xiang Yizhou didn't want to tell Fang Cheng about this kind of thing, he still needs to take care of the baby, but looking at the entire villa area, there is no one who can talk. Once these things happen, they may not be able to escape from this small and comfortable place.

    Fang Cheng has completely become everyone's core, and he wants him to discuss a lot of things.

    Fang Cheng said: "How much food do we have?" Since Old Man Liu planted food, they have cultivated a lot of fields. There is no agricultural power equipment, and it relies solely on manpower. As long as the smashed grains are hoarded. Now the climate is abnormal and the food is growing very fast, and after the east wind, they also stock up a lot.

    Xiang Yizhou said, "There are three thousand catties of rice that are threshed and dried, and five thousand catties are still drying." This kind of fine grinding is cornmeal.

.When Fang Cheng heard this, he felt confident and said, "Tomorrow, I will go down the mountain with you."

    As soon as the voice fell, both of them were shocked