Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II

Zacznij od początku

"He is."

"Be careful, just know that family is always here, no more hiding from us, okay." He said and I nodded. I looked over at Atticus and he was playing volleyball shirtless with my older cousins.

A song came over on the radio and my family all cheered, ah the damn Spanish, we loved our food and our music.
My mother and father danced and looked at one another like they have met for the first time, Alister was showing Maria his dance moves and she was showing him hers.

Atticus came over to get me to dance but I denied and he pulled me anyway.
We all danced around and laughed at the crazy things we were doing.
It was a trip to remember, I enjoyed it to the fullest.

~Atticus POV~
Louisa's family all went to bed around the same time, they sleep so early and still wake late. Everyone was probably very drunk, they do love to drink.
I placed Alister in bed since Louisa was on vacation I didn't want to stress her out.
Seeing her so excited to see her family really warmed my heart.
It was impossible to go through with my son's wishes, I already had so much feelings for this simple yet outgoing girl. She was a different person around her family, more open and free but she was the same to me; beautiful, kindhearted, caring, calm and loving.

There was an underground cave next to where I lived and I decided to go there and clear my head. As I stepped into the cave, the lights were already lit, making the cave look so beautiful, the water reflection bounced to all parts of the cave making it look euphoric.
I heard soft singing coming from the water and then I saw a head pop out of the water, it was her. She turned her head to me and pushed the weight of the water off of her hair, so that she can look at me.

"Why aren't you asleep Mr.Cattaneo."

"I should be asking you that question Miss Stone." I told her and she flashed me her million dollar smile before laughing. I jumped into the water making it splash into her face.

"Oh my goodness!" She screamed when I resurfaced, spitting the water out of my mouth.
She threw more water in my face and began swimming away from me but I wiped the water out of my eyes and followed her.

"Atticus!" She screamed when I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into me. She laughed before wrapping her arms around me, she tilted her head to the side and spit the water out beside us. I held her and we were just floating in the water, her hair was paste down, mine paste to my face.
I stared into her beautiful grey eyes and I wanted to be lost in them, I wanted to be lost in them forever but I am big on keeping my promises.

"Atticus." My name on her lips rode off so wonderfully.

"It's getting late." I told her like a fool. I released my grip on her waist and swam to the stairs in the water. I got out and walked out of the cave leaving her there.

I went into my room and dried myself off, Alister, you're making this hard for daddy, I want to follow through, I want to keep you happy.
I walked out of the bathroom and turned to my closet to get a pair of trousers. I heard my door close quietly behind me and I turned to see Louisa standing on my carpet with her dripping body, soaked from top to bottom, with only a towel covering her body. I held my breath as I tried to compose myself.

"Alister told you not to do anything." She said and I pretended to be shocked.

"Louisa."

"That morning he caught us in bed together, he called you out like you had a discussion, you also explained to him that you were just sleeping, he doesn't want it to be more?" She said stepping closer to me, what are you doing to me woman?

"No, he doesn't want it to be more." My son is afraid that I'd hurt you but I could never hurt you Louisa, I think I've become completely vulnerable with you.