🔪~Rivalry Gone Wrong~🔪

Comincia dall'inizio

Her sobs and screams could be heard past the glass door but your mind was elsewhere as you were more focused on the heavy breathing just next to your ear and the erection pressed firmly against your ass and lower back. You were practically shaking with a red face as the killer behind you ground into you pressing you further against the wall. His gloved fingers pressed against your lips before he pried them open sliding one of his fingers in and pressing them against your tongue. the leather had a metallic tang to it that would have made you cringe if you were anyone else, instead, you only ran your tongue along the digits more curious than anything as to what the man behind you would do. Your decision was rewarded with another sharp thrust to your clothed behind as a stifled moan sounded in your ear.

You could feel your arousal spread through your body as drool dribbled down your chin when the fingers pushed further into your mouth making you gag around them.

As quickly as the onslaught of sensations came it disappeared leaving you standing panting by the wall but now you were alone. The cold air was an unwelcome feeling in comparison to the warmth the other body provided. "Fucking tease," you muttered pushing away from the wall on slightly shaky legs.

The sound of glass breaking next to you caught your attention before Casey screamed. You watched infuriated as she was running across the yard being chassed by who you assumed to be the Ghostface who was previously rutting against you.

Just as you began to run still stubbornly refusing to let go of your kill, you were once against grabbed. This time two hands wrapped around your waist holding you as you squirmed and clawed trying to get out of the hold. You were forced to watch from afar as Casey was brought to the ground before her life was ended at the hand of another. "Fuckers." you shouted out elbowing whoever was grasping you in the face. They groaned and you watched as a voice distorter slipped out of the mask clattering on the ground you turned and started running before pausing "Fucking bitch." they had said. You had recognized the voice instantly- it was Billy fucking Loomis.

Not wanting to feel whatever pain Billy would send your way after elbowing him you rushed off leaving him behind. You decided to cut your losses and made a break for the surrounding tree line simply wishing to disappear into the night as you usually did after a kill. Just as you reached the end of the yard something crashed into you throwing you to the ground. "I don't fucking think so [Y/n]." you fought against whoever was on you as the distorted voice filled your ears once again, this had to be Stu you figured. It made sense after all the two were practically inseparable.

Your hands were held behind your back while Stu sat on your ass, his erection trapped between you and him yet again. "Fucking bitch elbowed my face." you could hear Billy say his tone angry.  the voice distorter must have been broken because it wasn't being used. "Broke the mask too didn't he?" Stu asked chuckling. You looked behind you the grass biting into your cheek to see Billy glaring at you a split mask in hand.

"Yeah he fucking did," Billy got closer to your face before squatting in front of you and cupping your chin "fucking brat also broke the voice box." his grip tightened making your eyes close as you winced a small moan leaving your lips. Both of them seemed to still, smirks breaking out on their faces at the nose you made.

The grip on your chin loosened slightly no longer painful. "Hey bud, I think it would only be fair that we break him since he broke your mask. You know a leg for a leg kinda deal." Stu said rutting against you making you jerk forward further into Billy's hold. "Now that's an idea," Billy tilted your face to the side as if he studied you not missing the faint pink covering your cheeks along with the blood-splattered there. "What the fuck, where's the blood come from?" Billy asked squinting his eyes "He killed Steve, right in front of me. You should have seen it Billy almost lost my cool and fucked [Y/n] right there." Stu said leaning his body over yours till his head was next to yours. You jerked trying to push Stu off of you. "Jus' look at them Billy and tell me you don't want to fuck them," you were sure Billy would quickly disagree with Stu but to your surprise, he simply looked down at you before agreeing with Stu. "Hold up here, what about what I want fuckers!" you exclaimed only to silence as warm lips brushed against the side of your neck a Ghostface mask falling beside your head in the grass. Stu's lips worked against your neck stopping when he felt you squirm under him. His lips pressed against your sensitive spot giving the area a gentle kiss before his movements got more aggressive. He bit and sucked at that spot making you moan as he bit down particularly hard undoubtedly leaving teeth marks behind.