Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A

Start from the beginning

Horikita still insisted on that.

"Yes. It isn't against the school's rule. But until now, is there someone mess in your camp?"

Katsuragai asked. Horikita flinched.

"Why does everyone in society greet each other when they meet? There is no law telling you to do that. But it's a social norm. Something that the social members realize and follow. It's set by that society's common idea. This norm gives us peace. Our norm here is to not intrude on each other's camp. If you insisted to come into this cave. I can come to your camp too. Imagine how chaos will be." 

His word was reasonable. Horikita who never gave us couldn't find any word to reply. Finally, she gave us and stepped back from the curtain.

"If you said so. I'll wait for class A's true ability."

"Me too. " Katsuragi spread his hand as drive us away. Then, he spoke with Yahiko. "See, Yahiko. Their purpose is coming inside our camp. Don't let them trick you. I can't imagine that if I wasn't here, what would happen--"

He didn't finish the line yet when my luck started their work.

The strong wind blew. It made the curtain flutter and open.

We saw everything inside that cave.

Katsuragi and Yahiko opened their mouth widely, the same as every class A inside the cave.

Horikita looked at me.

"Thank you the meal, let's go. Ayanokouji-Kun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is only a little stuff in their cave, right?" Horikita asked me when we walked through the forest.

"Yes, I think so. Since they have many class points, I think they'll be less strict than this."

"Maybe this made them class A. They don't careless even for a second. " Horikita sighed. "Compare with our class, reaching class A is gonna be hard work."

"I guess so."

When I thought about it, I felt lucky that Koenji didn't leave the test. We'll lose 30 points and our class will need to be more strict. 

I still felt bad for hurting him though.

"Do you find some food, Sotomura-Kun?"

I heard someone called Doctor's last name. Oh, I almost forgot his last name. We always called him Doctor.

The girl calling his name stepped out of the bush. When she saw me, Mori Nene flinched.

"A--Ayanokouji-Kun!" She said. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here too." Horikita coughed.

"I'm just back from spying on other classes with Horikita."

Mori raised her eyebrows. "Hm. You're so close, aren't you?"

I could feel jealousy from her tone.

"I find some fruit. Mori-Himesama!" Doctor followed Mori, he smiled when he saw me. "Hi, Kiyotaka-Dono. Horikita-Dono."

"Hi, Doc. Are you finding the food?" I asked him.

Doctor nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Well, we won't bother you more," Horikita said. "Let's go back to the camp, Ayanokouji-Kun."

I nodded and waved to Mori and Doctor. Then, I walked to follow Horikita.

But when we walked only 2 minutes. Horikita pulled my shirt and dragged me to hide behind the tree.