Dispute of Kalyani and Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Kalyani and Trilochan are on the way to kitchen.

Bondita: Pati babu, hold on for few minutes. I will check wether kids are slept or not.

Anirudh: Hn, better you too sleep with them. There are only few chillies left, I will take care of it.

Bondita: No, I'll be back.

She tries to go out but was shocked to see Kalyani and runs back to Anirudh to get the pestle from him.

Anirudh: What happened?

Bondita: Pati babu, please move from here. Daadi saa is coming.

Anirudh gives the pestle to her and moved aside. Kalyani enters the kitchen. Trilochan stands out.

Kalyani: Again a sin! My senses were right, a great sin had happened. Trilochan, what is this?

Trilochan realises that Anirudh(man) standing inside the kitchen.

Kalyani: Why everything is going beyond our ethics and culture? I thought I should mend Bahu only but now I understood, everyone is wrong here.

Anirudh: Will you please say elaborately? What is sin here?

Kalyani: You are standing inside the kitchen. A man is inside the kitchen. A great sin! How will our vault fill up if a man steps into kitchen?

Anirudh: Well, now I am the problem here right?

Trilochan signs to Bondita to make Anirudh calm.

Bondita: Pat..

Anirudh: Stop, do not interfere here.

Bondita and Trilochan worries.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, I did a sin right? Man stepping inside the kitchen will affect the vault of the house right? See, I am standing very near to stove. Go and check the vaults. Go, thaku ma check and say whether we lost any paise.

Kalyani: Heyy, stop your useless lectures.

Anirudh: What you are saying is useless. Why man should not stand inside the kitchen? What if he is staying alone and he wants to eat?

Kalyani: In that case also he should not get into kitchen. Kitchen is the place for women not for men. Samjhi?

Anirudh: Nahi, Thaku ma. Just try to understand. These misbelief are valid just upto your generation. This generation has been changed. We understood that men and women are equal. You too try to understand it.

Kalyani: Shut up! These are the tantriks of your wife. She have trapped you in her sweet talks. These kind of woman now a days leading the society to the wrong and sinful path.

Anirudh: India is going forward but why people like you are still same. Then how will we get freedom from Britishers. On looking these things, I think that if we get freedom also we will be bound to prison in name of unwanted traditions and rituals.

Kalyani stares at him. Anirudh too stares at her.

Bondita: Pati babu, please stop arguing. Please.

Kalyani: Wah, bahu! He is fighting for your sake against his own blood relations. Wah! You are trying to seperate our son from us. Anirudh, see how cleverly she is seperating you from your family. You cannot understand it but standing against us for her sake.

Bondita is shattered to hear this from her.

Anirudh: She is not seperating anyone from anyone. But your words are doing it. You asked her to grind these chillies, she did it. You hurted her she tolerated it.

Kalyani: Dekhiye Trilochan, how he is supporting to his wife and standing against his own Thaku ma.

Trilochan can't say anything as his words will not work infront of his maasi. He worries for Bondita.

Bondita: Daadi saa, why you are speaking like this? I am not trying to seperate pati babu from his family.

Kalyani: Hn then? Your cunning sweet talks made him to stand against us. He never opposed me in his childhood. But now?

Bondita cries. Anirudh gets furious.
He drags Bondita along with him to his room.

Ladh liya tere liye sabse
Tujhe bachaya maine
Tujhe paakar kya meine
Khoye apne saare
Dil mein thi aag jo
Dil apna jalaya re
Toote sapne sajenge kaise
Nind phir udd gayi hai
Jo aaya haathon mein hath Tera

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️