Chapter 58

Y/n's POV

"Are you okay?" Kuroo asks with a frown on his face while I took a seat on my chair.

I nodded in reply, not really in the mood to say anything else but just go with my day.

"Later Daiki is going to announce our score on the debate." Kuroo announces, I look over to him nodding, meaning I was acknowledging him.

"Are you really oka—

—I swear to God, Kuroo." I tell him with a glare, I was feeling like I was being too far with him but I just feel like not talking today.

"Okay I'm sorry." He says with a playful smirk before brining his hands up in the air in surrender.

I sighed before facing the front, seeing as the timing was perfect because our history teacher had now gone inside, the class immediately silence in his presence.

The teacher places his books down on his desk and faces us with his strict expression.

"Good morning." He says to us and we replied back.

"So before we start with our lesson for today, I'm going to announce that you will have a very important project in my subject." He explains while brining out his things, "This project will cover up 10% of your grades."

10%? That's very high for a project, this might be really important. This could save some of my classmates who ware behind at the class.

"This project will consist of two members, I'll let you choose." He says earning a few of cheering sounds from my classmates, "I'll explain later on when you choose your partner."

The teacher says before taking a seat and letting us do our thing, I just sat down and looked down on my notebook that was filled with notes. To me it feels like I don't really need to choose a specific partner when I probably can do this individually, so individual or not I'll probably pass it either way, not to be cocky or anything.

"Oi." Kuroo's voice interrupts me.

"Yes, I'll accept you ad my partner." I answer before he could even question, I looked up at him with blank eyes.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" He asks before taking a seat next to me.

"You need someone smart to help you because you suck at history." I point out before placing my chin on the palm of my hand.

"Hey I am not." He defends but I roll my eyes at him before facing the front again.

"When did George Washington last took his sh*t then?" I ask him with a playful smile as I turned my gaze to him.

Kuroo let's out a chuckle.

"Shut up, we're in japan woman." He replies as I let out a small laugh.

After some time of chatting with kuroo the teacher finally calls that it was time to announce what we were gonna do.

"You are going to report the stuff that happened in the second sino-japan war." The teacher announces as he writes it down on the black board behind him.

We've had a lesson about that and yes I know much of it but I really don't know about the male beside me, I looked over to him, "Do you know about that?"

He shakes his head in an innocent way with his lips pursed together in a thin line that made me let out a chuckle.

"We'll fix that then." I replied before looking back at the teacher again.