But what wasn't clarified was why Hayes couldn't feel Willow.

"I can't reveal too much, but it sounds like Willow is in a plane between ours and up there. She's not dead, if she was...Sage's powers would've been a lot weaker in its awakening. There's one thing to take away from this..." Darius said smiling off to Hayes, and he frowned.

"What's that?"

"That there's a stronger connection, she could become more active—Active means power. Sage, my sweet lil wolfie, you need to be careful. If your mother needs to use you as a lifeline then you need to be at full strength at all times." The she-wolf nodded to Darius' instructions and that's when Aurelia jumped in.

"We can attempt a trace to the voice, even if it's a few seconds we could summon her...Couldn't we?" Darius grinned ear to ear.

"I thought Ember Circle was too good for black magic?" Rebekah rolled her eyes, but the Demon caught it outright.

"It's not dark magic if you have a vampire Light willing." She deemed and Darius clapped his hand. "Then you're on to having a plan, but start with the contract—Screw the war, they're waiting for after winter. They've hardly had a general training session that they're scrambling to make ends meet. Hilarious if anything, course you could finish this in all of five minutes if you truly wished." Remus shook his head.

"The contract and Willow are our first concern right beside the Underground." Darius nodded in agreement and smiled around the room.

"Now that's settled, I best be off soon...Time is ticking for something, chaos is coming if not all the pieces are aligned. Remember that." The demon continued, making eye contact with everyone to address the severity.

"Are demons always so cryptic?" Eli huffed impatiently, but then his eyes locked onto Sage who smiled. "Well that explains plenty, when were you going to tell us you had a voice in your head?" The Beta continued, only to be elbowed by his mate and an eye roll from the fire beast.

"Don't make her sound like the crazy one, she's a hybrid for goddess sakes!" Julia called out, and Aurelia agreed.

"I should've seen it before, Willow named Sage purposefully—It's a tradition. And with you following it with Rue..." The witch continued, and the little pup knew exactly that she had been being talked about that she gave the room a beautiful toothless grin.

"So mama named me Sage because she knew it helps me later." Remus shot her a smile and she turned giddy, but no part of her wanted to leave her father's hold. Not when his beast was still shaking.

"But why Sage? There's not an 'H' plant?" Jackson questioned and Hayes let out a pathetic laugh, the Delta was trying to defuse the tension and he surely couldn't blame him for it.

Darius dwelled, leaning against the kitchen wall as there was some things that couldn't be answered from hearsay.

Aurelia blew out a solid breath and shook her head. "Sweet Crone, sweet Cirici—"

"Sister she's a walking legend!" Amelia shouted and it caused Remus to block his mate. "What do you mean?"

"To have Halliwell blood running through her nexus...And to add that with Lycan blood?" Aurelia was talking in circles and Remus growled out in frustration. Raven sighed, knowing that her Auntie was trying to calm her own mind's thoughts on the future—In other words, she was fangirling.

"There hasn't been a known hybrid case for centuries, and to have one so close and pure..." Raven turned breathless and choked back a slight laugh. "Royalty doesn't cover it, they're like Vampire ancients. Mom wasn't lying, she's a walking legend."

Hayes' eyes didn't deviate from Raven with that summary of what a Hybrid truly meant in the witch community, but he closed his eyes and trained to reign in his wolf. If Willow was out there he'd find her, he promised.