Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't aware there was a time span on my decision." I said smartly and he pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Let's go to the store to get more pancake mix." He said before leaving abruptly. Oh my gosh, he's serious? I said to myself after hearing him toot his horn. I hopped into the car and we drove to the supermarket.
He picked up a cart upon arrival, so I know it wasn't just pancake mix.

"Did Alister want more pancakes?"

"No, I did, what? I liked how it tasted." He said shrugging as if it was no big deal, he likes it because I made it, I'm sure of it!
I picked up more necessities while he made a phone call.
I turned the isle and started humming happily, why was I so happy?
We finished up and we went to the cashier.

"Good afternoon sir how may I ?"

"No." Atticus stopped her rudely before taking out his card and paying her, she rolled her eyes and just watched him put in his information. She give me a nasty look as if I did something.
I walked out of the store holding two bags because Atticus wouldn't let me carry the other six, he had them all in one hand as if it were nothing. He placed it in the backseat and then we drove back home.

"What do you do?" I asked him and he looked over at me before looking back at the road.

"For a living?"

"Drugs." He said blandly and I knew that wasn't true.

"Atticus." I said warningly.

"I'm a CEO at the Cattaneo Corporation."

"What do you do! As in what does the organization do!" I yelled, even Alister answers straightforward.

"I deal with the new modeling of cars, we also co-work with Apple." He said, oh that's why he has so many apple products.

"So I heard that you own bars and clubs?"

"Heard? Or Stalked to find out?" He said and my eyes widened.

"I-I heard."

"You stutter when you lie." He said calling me out.

"Is-is it true or not?"

"Yes I own bars and clubs, why?"

"I want to come to one." I said and his lips were pressed together.

"Why?"

"So that I can party with friends and get drinks with friends." I said dancing to no music at all.

"You don't have friends." He stated rudely.

"Well! I can make friends." I said continuing to dance.

"You can't even dance."

"Oh shut up and invite me to your club Atticus, I need a life too."

"You have a life, with my son." He said smartly, I smacked him upside his head.

"An adult life."

"You're a fetus, you haven't started living as yet."

"Why are you so scared of me coming to your club, I'm not going to block your blessings you don't have to babysit me." I said and he looked at me before taking a deep breath in then out.

"Okay!" He said and my eyes lit up.

"So I get to come to your."-

"Yes! Yes." He said and I got so excited.

"I'm gonna get my groove on." I said dancing again.

"If you dance like that in my club I'm going to let my guards kick you out." He said and I sat up straight but my excitement was still there.