Chapter 22 A truth that won't settle

Crossfire was smiling with his wife in his hands.She was kicking and trying to scream,another husband bits the dust.I stare in shock as Crossfire holds his eyes on me."Hello Phoenix."Stated Crossfire.I give him a death stare."Nice to see the weasel in the coop."I state back.He gives me a weird look.Arbertest and Samuel by my side."Nice to see my dad again."Stated Crossfire looking at Arbertest with a smile.I look at Crossfire and focus the light from the moon to his hand and his hand started to smoke.He dropped Safire as soon as he yelled in pain.She hid behind Samuel."Phoenix nice to see you again,I thought we would never find you again after what happened to Ryan."Stated Crossfire."You lying weasel you."Stated Safire.Arbertest came out from the room he was in."Hi Dad nice to see you again."Stated Crossfire.Arbertest had anger in his eyes but he looked at me.I fill flame in my fists."Ah,Phoenix the classic I am more powerful than everyone else."He said taunting me.I think of something.He was made from healing flame,life and star maybe he would get stronger or weaker if I used those tactics but I couldn't risk it."What do you want Crossfire?"I ask him.He smiles."Your elements,every single one of them."He said.I step back slowly,for the pond was behind me.He gets on the ground.An starts walking towards me.I look at them."Arbertest get them out of here."I state.He nods."Get them you Idiots."He yelled at the trolls.He faces me again with eyes of fury."Crossfire can you swim?"I ask."Yeah why?"He answers angered."Good,Mermaidix."I yell.I jump in the water and swim really fast.He follows.I use seaweed to slow him down.I enter a cavern.Wait for him to pass me and I swim back up to the surface.I hop out of the water."Air,Flyrix."I shout as I exit the water.I flap my wings."Blizzard."I yell.The top of the river froze soild.I see something swimming underneath.Crossfire shoots through the ice at full speed.He grabs my biceps and folds me in a death grip as we fly through the air.Using my feet I kick his midsection,pushing him off of me."Flame thrower."I launch flames at him.He screams in pain.The trees were talking to me they were saying us them.I knew a spell but it was very advanced."Guardian of the Trees protect the worlds of light from the darkness within the sky tonight."I yell.The earth shakes violently.The vines tie Crossfire up so he couldn't move."Let me go!"He yelled and struggled."No Crossfire,I will become what I was destined to be,a Elemental Phoenix."I hold a flame in my hands."Dark diamond and Healing flame I command you,withdraw the trolls energy."I state calmly.Crossfire's spirit began leaving his body and all of his minions as well.I focus hard."Phoenix,look out."Yelled Ryan.Crossfire held a flame in his hand and he shot it at me.Arbertest caught the flame with his heart.He collapsed to the ground.Without any hesitation I walk behind Crossfire and snap his neck.I run to Arbertest."Its okay,its okay,its only a burn."I start to tear.He puts his mossed hand on my cheek."Fight to free,Save to fight,and love to live your life."He said as his eyes closed for the final time.The trees around us began to whither and the kingdom began to collapse."Goodbye Arbertest."I whisper leaving his side.