Chapter 20 Ryan Oh Dark Ryan

I back up quick as Dark Ryan started to show.His heart was parted like mine Half dark,Half Light."Power of the elemental Phoenix."I shout.My powers flowed though my veins."Light Tear."I state.I launched it at him,it him but it went through him.I shake my head in disbelief.I only had one choice."Dark Diamond."I create a crystal in my palm and whispered the words withdraw the evil.His eyes widened as the crystal withdrew the negative energy,slowly, and painfully.He got dimmer and the crystal was getting brighter.Just before I could fully withdraw the energy he collapsed to the ground.I sprint to his side and fell for a pulse.Samuel and Arbertest appear from the woods.RedRuby and Silverbell fly by my side."Healing Tear."I whisper releasing a wave of shimmering light around Ryan's body.He was motionless at first.Then he opened his eyes."Phoenix?"He said with a questionable tone.I nod.He gets up and hugs me.Samuel helps him to his feet."Hi,Brother."He said.Ryan lifted his eyebrows in shock."Brother?"He asked me.I nod."Ryan meet Samuel,Samuel meet Ryan."I state.They shake hands then Samuel gives Ryan a hug."This is RedRuby and Silverbell."I continue.They wave."This is Arbertest."I continue again.A low growl appears behind me."Easy girl."I state.Ryan's face was pale.Apparently he remembers her."An this is New Moon."I finish.Ryan kneels down and takes out his hand.New Moon sniffs his hand and then does a quick pounce/lick attack.I laugh."So what have you been doing since you were here?"Asked Ryan."I will explain everything but we have a little issue."Stated Indigo.Her voice high."What is it Indigo?"Asked Arbertest.She takes a heavy breath."The star trolls know Ryan is missing they are coming to find you all."She said quick as she disappeared into the waters.