Chapter 6 The first lesson Ice

I woke up shivering and cold.The hammock nowhere to be seen.I stretch out my fingers into snow and ice."Good morning."Stated Arbertest.I look at him with squinted eyes trying to keep the snow out."Why did you move me to a snow mountain,are you insane?"I ask in a yell.He looks at me with a small smile."I guess so."He said.I scowl."Arbertest,Faeries can't handle these low tempertures."I state shivering lightly.He opens his mossed hand and a ice crystal appears.With a flick of the wrist he shoot the crystal to me.I catch it and crush it in my palm.Light blue sparkles fall from the ice crystal changing my mark from just a Phoenix to a Phoenix with a snowflake above the head."Now you can handle the cold."He stated.He glides a little ways before he stops."What?"I ask."You are not suited to train."He said.He was right I was still in the dark green dress.He waved his hand and the dress changed to a somewhat similar outfit to my old work clothes.The top part of the dress changed to a black long sleeved shirt with a dark green main shirt(which shows my stomach)and the skirt a dark green with black mid-calf leggings.Hair in a ponytail.An ankle high heels."Perfect for a advanced fighter and faerie."He said.I raise a eyebrow and roll my eyes.The one my brother cut with his sword,hair was still missing where he cut me."Power of the elemental Phoenix come to me!"I yell.I still had the same feathered wings I did seven months ago.Red,orange and yellow feathers.He waved his hand again and a lava beast that escaped from the planets crust."You will need ice to defeat it."he yelled.The beast grabbed a boulder from his back and chunked it at me."Ice wall!"I shout.I was protected by a wall of ice and snow."Ice Chard!"I yell.A spear like Chard forms in my hand,I throw it at the beast and it hits him in the head.The beast yells in pain."Blizzard!"Ice and snow come from my palms freezing the beast to the ground."Avalanche."I state.I crush my hand into a fist breaking the beast into millions of snowflakes."Well done Phoenix."Stated Arbertest.I smile then it fades."What about my old powers,do I still have them,or are they gone?"I ask.He gives a small smile and places a mossed hand on my shoulder."Yes,but you have to summon your powers in order to use it."He said.I sigh with relief."But,when you earn other elements you will learn other abilities as well.Like when you earn water you will earn Mermaidix,and for air,Flyrix.Elements are powerful things Phoenix,Thats what they are meant for."He said like it was a speech."Try and make something out of ice."He said.I nod and sculpt the first thing that can to my mind.My brother.I look at it and I shiver.I turn away."You still think of him don't you?"He asks."No,No of him of what he did,from my sister and my dad,and my realm,Ryan,Crossfire and me.His dad and mom,everyone who was in his way."I answer his question."You should get some rest we learn a new element tommorow."He said I turn around and the hammock appeared again.