Chapter 12 The imfermery

The pain in my stomach was worse due to the poison arrow.I try to sit up to look at my stomach.A big leaf wrapped with seaweed covered the wound.I was back in the seat I was in when I was here last.I spin my legs of the chair so they dangle in the air.I look up at the sky,high noon."Your awake."Stated New Moon.I look at her eyes and give a faint smile.She hops onto the bed and sits behind me supporting my back."Your okay."Stated Arbertest.He was by the doorway.I try to stand,he pushes me gently down."You need to rest."He said.I shake my head trying to stand again.He pushes me down again.A shout comes from behind him."The guy who tried to shoot me."Arbertest answered my question.He looks towards the guy who was tied by vines witch were attached to twin trees.I shot out of the chair quicker than he could turn around.I was supported by New Moon as I walked to the shooter.He looked up at me and gave a non teeth showing smile."Well aren't you just little dare devil."He said with a laugh."Who are you?"I ask.He smiles again."Who are you?"He asks me coping my tone and voice.I step closer to him and fill my fist with rock and I smack him,hard."Who are you?"I ask again.He slowly looks at my face again."Not saying anything."He said with a red cheek.The shadow of the trees made it hard to see him,but I keep my distance,for now."Why have you come here?"Asked Arbertest."To fix the mess you made."He said with a smile."By shooting him."Growled New Moon.He was on his knees but he was tied my his hands,arms and shoulders.Arbertest comes behind me and sets a hand on my shoulder.I felt dizzy all of a sudden,I was wobbly 'till Arbertest leaned down and scooped me up again."You need to rest."He said again.I was out before he said anything else.
I wake up an I look at the sky again,midnight.I got out of bed and walked outside.The wind was cool and crisp.The shooter was asleep when I got there.I summon a flame and connected it to a dried tree branch witch startled him."Who are you?"I ask him.He smiles."Who are you?"He asks like he is a robot."Come on there has to be something you can tell me about your self."He said with a smile.I summon a flame and water in both of my hands."Yeah,I have something,If you don't tell me who you are its going to be a very,very long night."I state holding the fire by is skin.He takes a deep breath and he opens his mouth."I am here to fix his mess."Stated the shooter looking at Arbertest from behind me."You didn't answer my question."I state annoyed.