Chapter 13 The new Buddy

"Collins,Samuel Collins."He said giving me a death stare.My breath caught.He had brown hair and tan skin,just like Ryan,but his eyes weren't hazel they were blue with a black pupil like snakes.Samuel saw my face and he grew in shock.I started to tear,not from thinking of Ryan but from his flesh and blood in front of me."Who are you?"He asked.I look at him and fall to my hands and knees."Phoenix,Princess of the Phoenix Realm and fiancee of Ryan Collins."I state looking into his eyes.His eyes widened in shock again."You know my brother?"He asked.I nod.I stand up shaky I try to stand with all my might,but it was useless.Vines from the tree slither underneath me and help me back to my feet.Arbertest heard every word."You were transformed by my brother,weren't you?"I ask.He nods."How did you know?"He replies."You have his snake eyes."I reply."I was one of his test subjects,but it failed so I faked being spelled and I escaped,to kill the creator of the star trolls."He states.I look at Ryan's brother."He didn't mean to do it,it was a mistake."I reply."His mistake has my brother in space with the star cages."He said with a growl.Arbertest's head looks down."Well I am here to fix the problem."I reply.Samuel looks at me and gives a small smile."Ha,Ha a little faerie like you can't possible defeat the star trolls without my help."He said.I fill my fist with flame again."Don't push me."I shout.He turns pale.I take a heavy sigh.An counted to ten in my mind.I started doing that after Safire's wedding,when crossfire tied up my ribbons to my ankles and made me trip."Arbertest the only way to stop the trolls is to learn the other elements."I state to Arbertest.He nods."But until then you will need to rest 'till the sun rises."He replied.I nod.I walk back to the room and climb into bed.