Chapter 5 The wise man of the forest

The back of my head and my back ached in pain."Are you alright?"Stated a voice.I shot up quick and see a little ball of moving light.I waited for my eyes to focus on the little ball of light."Who are you?"I ask.She laughs."I am Silverbell."She said with a silver laugh.Hints the name."I am Phoenix."I reply."I know I heard what you did,that was very brave."She said sweetly.After my eyes focus I see she has a green leaved skirt on,with a leaved shirt.Her eyes were silver and her skin was a light tan."My master wanted you in perfect condition for you training."She said worried."Back in the land of the living I see."The plant monster said.I was startled so startled I nearly fell out of my seat.I tried to summon a fire ball but it was no use."What do you want with me,besides training and do you realize who you just stole?"I yelp.He looks at me blankly."Yes I am aware that you are the saver of your realm but I am here to help you."He said."Help me with what?"I ask slightly annoyed."I am helping you become a advanced faerie."He said."Why?"I ask."Because is your destiny."He said."My destiny?"I state questioned.He nods.He points to the sky."Your life was laid out like a cloth woven together by others.Your destiny is to destroy the Star trolls.Its been written in the stars since the beginning of time."He said.I shake my head."Look I have enough nightmares as it is about my brother and things like that I don't need anymore."I reply.He looks at me eyes full of sorrow and pain."If you don't destroy them they will take everything you ever known."He said.That made my heart ache.Take everything you ever known.He must have seen something in my expression."Are you in?"He asks holding out his hand.I look at his hand then his eyes and back to his hand."Yes,I am in."I reply placing my hand into his.A golden butterfly escaped are palms and flew onto my head showering thousands and thousands of gold specks."You had my magic all this time,Why?"I ask looking into his eyes."I was afraid you would hurt something or someone."He answered truthfully."Follow me I will take you to your bed."He said gliding across the grass again."My name is Phoenix."I state trying to catch up to him."Nice to meet you."He said still gliding."An you are...?"I wait for an answer.He said nothing.I realized he didn't have a name."You don't have a name do you?"I ask."No.He says."Arbertest."I reply.He stops in his tracks."What?"He asks."Thats the name I gave you,It means plant life in my realm."I answer his question.He gives a small smile.A leaf bigger than a car was my bed,it reminded me of a hammock.I lay inside a pillow forms and another leaf covers my body.An I sleep.