Chapter 8 A connection with the stars

His golden eyes reflected everything that me saw in mine.From my first breathe to now.He took his hands off my cheeks and slid his finger up my spine unparalyzing me."The star trolls leader was friends with my brother."I concluded.Arbertest nods."He cursed you not only with your dark heart but with destiny to defeat the trolls by marrying their leader."He stated."I will defeat them how I want to,not by their decision!"I yell infuriated.Arbertest covers my mouth again.I nod again telling him sorry."Lets talk else where."He states.I nod.
We stop at the pond where Silverbell was hiding in a tree."Hi again."She said with a laugh.I give her a wave."Arbertest what are we doing here?"I ask."We are here to help you see the curse within you and break it."He replied."How?"I ask tempted."First we are going to find you a bounded pet."He replies.He looks at Silverbell and she grabs a leaf of a tree and folds and twists it in all sort of weird ways and it makes a horn.She blows into it and creatures from the woods and other seasons enter.There were unicorns and centaurs,wolfs and foxes."How do I know which one?"I ask."When you look at them and fell something stirring up inside you,and the creature will fell it to,then you will know."He responds.I look at a group of peacocks but they bolt away.The unicorns same thing.I look at a pack of wolves and I felt something stirring inside me,I look at one of the wolfs and it was a white haired she-wolf.An the other was a red he-wolf.They had three pups.A white he-wolf,a black she-wolf and a orange she-wolf.I step closer to the parents nothing was happening,I step closer to the pups and something was happening the black she-wolf was growing into a adult sized wolf.Her hair was thick and black and her eyes were red.She walks to me and I touch her forehead and a bright light formed in between my hand and her forehead.I take my hand off and a orange waning cresent appeared."You are bounded with me now."She said.I wrap my arms around her neck.She licks my face over and over again.I laugh as she licks me."Whats your name?"I ask."Don't have one,my parents called me black paw."She said.I think."New Moon."I state.She smiles at me,well I think it was a smile."I love it."She barked."Thank you Arbertest."I state to him.He smiles and helps me up.When I was standing New Moon's back was at my hip."We still have training to do,so why not start a new element here."He said.I nod.