Chapter 4 I meet the Beast

The ground underneath me was freezing cold.I stretch out my fingers and feel warmth.I open my eyes and the blinding sun was over whelming.I get to my hands and knees and half of me was in snow the other in sunshine.I stand up an i'm once again in a different wardrobe.I was in a dress that had long sleeve arms with a "v" ending witch was black,while the dress itself was a dark green with no designs on it,it touched the ground and covered my mark.Leaving only my face skin showing.My hair was in a braided bun.I was in dark green flats."How many times will this happen to me?"I ask myself.I walk into the forest on the sunny side.There was a slight breeze that felt fresh and free.I continue walking for a few more minutes and a stair case came into my veiw.At the top was a throne room chair with lilies and tulips growing out of it.I step back a few steps to get a better veiw.Something creaked,seconds later I am in teeth like bark,it squeezed tighter and tighter the more I struggled.I look down and a piece of ivy was slithering up the tree towards me.I look up and the man I dreamed about was there at the bottom of the staircase gliding across the grass.The ivy slithered into my braided bun,barley tugging on my hair.I struggled some more."I wouldn't do that if I were you."He said.His voice was like a soft breeze.The teeth like bark undid themselves from my body.Leaving me standing there with a plant beast."Sorry about that,they thought you were a intruder."He said.I shake slightly scared he was trying to manipulate me."Welcome to the Garden Of Garthina."He said turning away from me.Bad move I turn and run,leaving him behind me.After running for a few minutes I lean on a tree to get my breath back."Thought you could run couldn't you."The tree spoke.I slowly step forward and turn to see the plant man behind me.I start to run again.A branch grabs my ankle and pulls me backward at full speed."Your in my house now,my flower you won't get far."He said.He launched me against the tree with the branch.So hard I was knocked out.