Chapter 17 Air and Flyrix

When I got to twin trees everyone was already there.They all had devilish smile on their smiles."Oh no,no,no I can't guys,I am engaged."I state."Then you shouldn't have made the bet."Stated Arbertest.He looked at my mark and his mouth dropped."How did you get that already?"He asked."I was running so fast,I don't know,I was running then I felt I was flying then this showed up."I stated truthfully."Apparently your little Apprentice is a powerful faerie,not a lot of faeries can unlock a element by themselfs."Stated Samuel.He gave me a smile."You made a deal,hm."He said.I narrowed my eyes hating myself and Samuel for making the stupid deal.A high wind circled around me then as the sand and dirt collided a spark came between us and it changed me into my elemental faerie stage and it changed my wings into big wings.I open my eyes and I look at my wings.They were a bigger version of my Phoenix wings."Flyrix."Stated Arbertest.I breath heavy for a few seconds."It is designed to help you fly above the clouds,and withstand the highest of winds."Stated Samuel.My Flyrix stage disappeared from my body and my training clothes appeared.Samuel stared in shock as the magic vanished from my skin."Well, we might as well teach her the rest of the elements while we are at it since the New Moon is happening in a few days and thats when Phoenix is destined to be married."Samuel states.I fill flames in my fist."Remember I can still burn you to the ground if you want to keep pushing me."I shout.Arbertest narrows his eyes at me then vines wrap around my hands and ankles."Arbertest let me go!"I yell.He glides towards me and puts his hand over my heart.A glow came from my heart,yellow and purple rays of light."You still have a dark side."He said with a gasp.I narrow my eyes my head was steaming now.I tug on the vines,but more escaped the trees and wrapped me."Let me go!"I shout with a dark growl."Oh no,she is changing."Samuel stated.I shout came from my lips and my hearts light rays turned purple."Fools my niece can't be stopped unless you put her to sleep,or cool her down."My uncle's voice escaped my lips."Shut up you old man."I shout to him.Arbertest touches my shoulder and I felt dizzy again,he was putting me to sleep."No can't fall asleep,must find..Master...must find."I state sleepily.The vines undo themselves and I fall to the ground.I curl into a ball and fall asleep.