Chapter 11 Old Famliy

"Safire,Crossfire what are you doing here?"I ask with a smile.Safire smiles back and gives me a hug.I fist bump Crossfire,last time I gave him a hug he dragged me through a portal and dumped me into the Phoenix realm's mystical water fountain."We were informed you were here,so we came to check it out and here you are,A ultimate Faerie."She said.I nod."Where is Ryan?"I ask rushed.They look down."He was captured by the star trolls,he is in their clutches,trying to find you for a trade."She said."I know my destiny was to marry the Troll's leader but I am not doing it the stars way,I am doing it my way."I state angered.She gives a faint smile."Is dad with you,and mom?"I ask.She nods.I sigh with relief."Phoenix,um,who is the plant guy?"Asked Crossfire pointing at Arbertest.Arbertest glides closer to everyone."This is Arbertest,he is helping me become a Elemental Phoenix."I reply to Crossfire's question.A growl comes from behind me.New Moon had her cackles high and raised.Ready to attack."Easy New Moon,they are friends.Her cackles fall and she cautiously walks towards Safire and Crossfire,sniffing their hands and arms.After she is finished smelling she plops down next to me."Sorry about that she is very defensive."I state.Safire gives a small cough."Well,we have to go.Dad is probably worried."She said with a heavy sigh.I nod."Tell him i'm okay."I reply.She nods.She gives me another hug,her hand touches the back of my neck as she puts something cold on my skin.An she and Crossfire enter the portal without another word.
I turn and face Arbertest.He was looking at the ground,he looked guilty of something,but I didn't want to ask what.I walked back up the hill,New Moon by my side.We head for the hammock like bed when a mossed hand stops me."Phoenix,I need to tell you something."He said.I face him."It's my fault,its my fault your fiancee is in the trolls hands."He said.I look at him with disbelief but he presses on."Long ago,I was working with the star element,and I did a convergent spell were I did life,healing flame and star.It created a man who was a star troll,a mortal star troll.He had evil in his eye,I could see it,I tried to stop him in his tracks but he withdrew my star powers,he took the one element that could stop him,I,I am sorry."He said turning away.I walked closer behind him,I walk around him so I could see his face.Using Earth I raised myself up to his level.I give him a hug before he could push me away."Its not your fault,you had no idea what you were doing."I state in his ear.He hesitantly gave me a hug back.I close my eyes and open them again.A archer was in the tree aiming for Arbertest."Arbertest watch out!"I shout.I see the arrow fly,I grab Arbertest's shirt and push him away,and the arrow hits me."Ice brick."I state.I look up at the branch were the archer was frozen to the tree branch.With my efforts I manage to pull the arrow out from my stomach.Poisoned tip.I fell someone picking me up,Arbertest,had me in his arms.My eyes close and open slowly.'Till they shut for the night.