Chapter 15 A tale of the Collins

I lit a fire for Samuel.All he did was watch it dance.On Earth some ranchers believed that if you pray by a fire the night rider would answer your calls.The Night Rider was a man who rode on stormy nights and every time he pulled the trigger of his gun the lightning would crack,and the hoof beats of his horse would be the thunder.I was wanting to ask a question,but I feared it would invade his privacy.Minutes slowly pass.I couldn't hold back any longer."How did you end up in my brothers possession."I ask quickly.He looks at me without moving his head,only his eyes."Technically I found him when I was a kid,before Amber and Ryan were born,When I found him he was looking for someone to use as a test subject and he was holding a girl captive,she had blonde hair about mid teenage years but her eyes were blue."My breath caught.He saw Safire."So I made a deal with him to save her,My part was that I would do his bidding if he would let her go,but long story short he tricked me and took both of us."He said.He did a sigh like Crossfire does when he is with Safire."She was pretty.An very nice.We were cage neighbors."He said."If you left your family then how did you know if you had realitives?"I ask.He looks back at the fire."I had a lot of free time when he was trying to destroy you."He said simply.I stand up and start to walk away."You know you can stay right.'He said.I look back at him.His deep serpent blue eyes looked empty.I wanted to throw him off."Sure why not."I reply.He was shocked."Really?"He said.I nod and I sit right next to him and grab his wrist and place my mark into his skin."Bloody..What did you do?"He said yanking his wrist from my hand."So you don't get any stupid ideas."I reply to his question.An I walk away.An I head to bed.
"Phoenix,Phoenix!"Shouted Ryan.I look around and spot a illusion of him by the end of the vacuum space.He embraces me in a swinging hug(and a kiss)."Ryan I am going to get you out of there I promise,I will get you out of there."I state to him.He nods."I now you will."He replied."They are trying to find you so trust no one.Test them before you even consider doing anything with them."He said.I nod.I give him another hug.An the illusion ends.
"Morning Phoenix."Stated New Moon.She hopped on my bed and started to lick my face all play like again,she was full of energry.I step off of the bed and race her to twin trees,She was ahead of me most of the race but I caught up with her and I beat her to twin trees.Samuel was on the ground asleep.I look at New Moon and wink,I summon a water ball and toss it at his head.He shoots up with head and clothes soaked.I laugh and cackle.He smiles and raises a eye brow.He stands up.I was still laughing not to notice.He picks me over his shoulder,his hand on my thighs."Hey put me down."I state like a child who is having fun."Lets see how you like it."Samuel stated.He chunked me into the pond.I climb out soaked.I narrow my eyes with a smile.His smile turns to a scared facial expression when you have a felling somethings about to happen.I fill my fist with mud and fling it at his face.He smiles with his newly added mud mask,and he wipes it off his face.He closes his eyes to do that so I decided to be helpful.I fill my hand with a water ball again and clean his face.He narrowed his eyes playful like."Alright you two,thats enough."Stated Arbertest.