Chapter 3 Stolen in the Night

I wake up to the sound of scratching at my door.I grab my sword of the stand.I transform holding the sword in my right hand.I grab the handle of the door,give it a harsh tug,and a whole bunch of vines start wrapping their way around my arms,sword,legs,ankles and midsection.The vines making a cacoon around me.A green gas fills in and made me dizzy and sleepy.Sleep gas.I try to shake it of but I couldn't.The vines undo them selfs and let me go.I walk outside and I see little white objects running towards me.I hear their growls and that alerted me to run.I run sleepily away,back into the room of vines.I still couldn't see the white little monsters but they were behind me."Who are you?"I ask weakly.I look up and a man about six foot three appears,I couldn't see his features but something told me he was not a good dude.Someone help me.The vines on the ground started to circle around everyone including me.I struggle and fight but nothing worked,if only it made me tireder.A portal appears and the vines push me into it.
I was falling at fast speeds towards the ground.Branches caught me and softened my fall.I was so tired I didn't even bother to look at my surroundings before I closed my eyes.I was dreaming of something that was about seven to eight foot tall.His eyes were golden,his skin looked like moss,and his clothing was made from leaves and flower petals.I his mossed hand was a sphere and it was multi colored,like a rainbow.He had a glowing speck on his shoulders and I couldn't tell what it was.