Chapter 10 Mermaidix

The ponds cool clean water revealed my Mermaidix stage completely.My tail was red,orange,and yellow scales,A silk dress flowed on top of my tail,following the current.My hair was both braided and free flowing,with ribbons on my arms and hair it gave my pale skin a touch.My top was orange and shaped exactly like my old uniform clothing."Little fish flowed through the pond with ease,following the sunlight from above.Indigo was swimming in front of me."There you are."She states.I nod."To earn Mermaidix you have to learn the ways of the waters from below,and embrace your inner Mermaid and Siren."She said with a smile."First communicate with the fish."She commanded.A fish with pink scales swims towards me viewing every detail.A shining sparkle escapes the scales as it transforms into a evil siren.It started to sing loudly and painfully.I covered my ears hoping I would become lunch in a few seconds,I had to think of something,but what?"Voice of Mermaidix."I sang.It wasn't a haunting melody like the sirens was,but more soft.The sirens covered their ears,screeching in pain.I sing louder.A gold shimmer appears from underneath me.Making me stronger.The sirens pop into a cloud of blue and purple shimmers.I look down and a creature was releasing the golden sparkles.It swam up to me and it looked almost just like me but her skin was yellow and her hair and eyes were both a neon red.She kind of looked like a miniature mermaid."Hi,My name is Starly."She said.She had a mark on her forehead like a feather then I realized she was from the Phoenix realm."My name is Phoenix."I reply.She smiles.Her eyes began to glow a blue,and Indigo swam closer and whispers into my ear."Your bounding,its like love at first sight if you need healing she is your silkie."She said with a laugh.I was bounded with another creature,New Moon and now Starly.Starly was happy she was finally bounded with someone and she swam around me at blazing speeds."The light from above started to disappear,dark must be near."Stated a fish to Starly.Starly nods and and tells me goodbye for now."Anytime you need me just say my name twice,but only when your in water."She said.I nod and Starly swims away.I swim to the surface and Arbertest was sitting on a rock and New Moon was lying on the grass wide awake.As soon as I touched dry land with my tail,my tail turned back to my legs with my green training uniform on.New Moon run to me so happy to see me she knocks me back into the water soaking me.I could help but laugh in enjoyment as my legs turn back to my tail,I get out again and dry off.An I was back to my normal self.Arbertest stood from his rock and glided over."Come with me."HE said.I did what I was told.An he guides me to a hill and he points to the end of the hill.An there right on the edge was the little snake her self with her husband by her side.