13 - Sexy

Your Pov

I was walking in the choir room after Santana told me that Britt thinks she is pregnant so I was in full anger. I mean that robot got my britt-britt pregnant. Is he crazy? Does he want to die? Anyway, I entered the choir room at full speed.

"Artie Freaking Abrams" I yell and saw him gulped, everyone turn to me and Quinn stood up, ran to me and put her hand on top of mine trying to calm me down "Voy a matarte" I screamed and went to him but before I could Katherine and Quinn hold me and pushed me to a chair, when Mr.Schue came in "Alright folks Regionals is in a week it's time to get deeper into our setlist. Artie are you ok?" he asked, finally noticing the mood.

"My life is over" Arte murmured "You're right about that one buddy. Once these two stop holding me, I'm gonna go all Lima Heights on your sorry ass" I yelled and he gulped again while Katherine and Quinn tighten their grips on me "How am i supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?" Artie said and Mr.Schue widened his eyes "Britt are you pregnant?" Will asked.

"Definitely. I'm sorry Artie I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when it gets dropped off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy" I share a look of concern with Quinn "Uh Britt, baby's don't get drop off" Puck said and I nodded with a confused face "Wait Britt have you been to the doctors yet? That's the only way to be sure" Mr.Schue said but Britt just shook her head with a smile

"I don't need to go to the doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid is obiviusly getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from" she finished and our jaws were dropped, Quinn and Katherine released my arm and I sigh in relief "Thank god. I was actually a little upset that I would have to kill Artie. He is a good friend" I said and smiled.

"But that doesn't mean i wouldn't do it" I also said and Artie's smile drop and he turn back around I got up and kissed Britt's cheek and she gave me a smile "You can totally be the god mother but I just don't know if it's Artie's baby because I also had sex with Santana so..." Britt whispered in my ear and I started to laugh hysterically and fell on the floor holding my belly from laughing so hard while the glee club looked at me weird.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was in my locker grabbing some books and when I was finally able to do it I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and it was two girls with cheerios uniforms and they were looking me up and down. I raised an eyebrow and put my hand in my pocket while my other hand was holding my leather jacket which means that my tattoos were showing. One of them had brown hair and blue eyes while the other one had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Not to be rude but do you guys need something?" I asked and leaned against the locker "Oh my name is Jane and this is my friend Chole. We just wanna say that our boxing team is lucky to have you. We saw your practise the other day and you were awesome" the blonde one said and I gave them a fake smile "Thanks i guess" the brown hair girl came to me and touched my arm

"What does this tattoo mean?" she asked, I looked and saw her touching my skull tattoo "It symbolizes the fact that death doesn't scare me. It also reminds me that death is inevitable, therefore we should always live life to the absolute fullest" i said and then someone shut my locker with a loud bang causing the two girls to jump. I looked to my left and saw Quinn with her hand on the locker and the other one in her waist.

"Hey babe" I said and didn't even notice the eyeroll that the two girls behind me did but before I could turn or talk again Quinn pushed me against the lockers and close the gap between us with a rough kiss that made me weak in the knees and moan, she used that and enter her tongue in my mouth, Quinn grabbed the back of my neck and glued me to her so I put my arms around her waist making her feel me getting excited. If you know what I mean.