24 - Asian F

Your Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing non stop but before I could reach someone else did and that person came back and lay on top of me again. I looked down and was met with beautiful blonde hair.

"We have to wake up bub" she said and I whined and that made her laugh "Do we have to go to school?" I asked and she laugh and got up but i got her arm and pull her back and got on top of her and put her arms on top of her head "I love you" I told her and Quinn smile "I love you too but we are still going" I groan and went to the bathroom "Can we at least shower together?" I asked with puppy eyes and she shook her head but nodded and I fist bumped the air "Come on bub I'm waiting" I screamed for her and she wrapped her arms around me under the water.

"Gottcha" I said and turn us around so she was under the water making her squeal "Y/n" I laugh at her then brush Quinn's hair out of her face and cupped her cheeks "Your eyes are shining my love" I told her kissing her forehead "And your smile is the brightest my dear" I kissed her and she got a hold of my waist as I enter my tongue on her mouth.

We continue to take our shower in between kisses and jokes. When we finished I got her a towel and some clothes and she did her morning routine. We got dressed and headed downstairs to get breakfast and there we met with mom, Brittany and Santana.

"Hey beautiful people and Santana" i greated them and San rolled her eyes "Hey Crystal" she answered with a smug mile and i widen my eyes "Hey Evelyn" I said back and she got angry and stormed over to me and tackle me to the ground "Don't call me that, perra" she screamed and started hitting my arm and chest "Them don't call me Crystal, bitch" I said it back and started to slap her arm too.

Then someone got a hold on our ear and twisted it, making us groan in pain and stop fighting. We looked up and saw my mom with a look that could kill someone. She was in her pantsuit and her hair was short and to the side, by the way she's a lawyer.

"Will you both quiet down?" she asked and we didn't say anything so she tightened her grip on our year and we winced "Okay we will stop" we shouted at the same time but she still didn' let go. Mom made us get up and turn one to the other "Apologize to each other" I looked at Santana and saw her already looking at me "Sorry" we said and my mom still didn't let us go "Please stop holding our ear we already apologize" I begged her.

"Hug and say you love one another then I will let you go" I immediately pulled Santana into an awkward hug and she was feeling the same thing "I love you" we said again and my mom let us go "Oh thank god" I said and cupped my ear "Were you trying to reap them off?" Santana asked massaging her ear too, then we heard giggling and saw Quinn and Brittany laughing at us.

"You gotta teach us how to do that Maribel" Quinn said and my mom nodded and smiled at her grabbing a bowl of bacon and putting in front of her and giving Quinn a kiss on the forehead and potting some fruit loops for Britt and doing the same thing "Traitors" me and Santana said together while looking at our suppose girlfriends. By the way mom still didn't know about her and Britt.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Right now I was at Quinn's locker waiting for her to come from the bathroom so we could go to booty camp together but she was taking longer than expected. Maybe it was the burrito we had for lunch, that didn't look pretty, but we were hungry so we eated anyway.

I was looking around trying to find her but I didn't see anyone. Then I saw Shelby coming out of the bathroom Quinn was in and that kinda worried me because if they were there together, they talked and the last time that happened Quinn pushed a girl's head in the toilet, so I ran towards the bathroom hoping not to see anything like the last time.