31 - Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Your Pov

Alright quick up date, after all of that problem with Mr.Branson and me about me and the gang doing that surprise show. The other school thought it was better to not do business with us. We were all happy after that, but I still got a beat up from my mom, Whitney and Judy about me jumping from the roof but it was totally worth it.

Ali, Jess, JJ and Shawn stayed with us since then, and sadly on thanksgiving they went back to Chicago so they could spend that important date with their families but the good news is that if we hopefully win Regionals we are going to meet them at Chicago so I can introduce everyone better. So right now, me and Santana were in the choir room with everyone else decorating our Christmas tree.

Flashback:

We were all in the choir room waiting for Mr.Schue to announce to us if my plan worked or not. Right now Quinn was in my lap with her head on my shoulder while we were both talking to Santana and Brittany.

"Hello New Directions" Mr.Schue says entering the room with Mr.Branson close behind him "Hey Schue, Devil" I grated them and everyone chuckle while the old men gave me a cold glare "We have new for you guys" he said and looked at Mr.Branson "The school taught it was a better idea to not make business with McKinley" he say and everyone cheer and I stuck my middle finger up to the old men.

"Yeah, well, see you all in hell" he said and everyone turned to him, I got up and walked up to him "Careful grinch, I can make the little dude down stairs make an appearance at your house" I told him making everyone giggle again but he just got more angry and raised his hand to slap me but that never came.

"I don't think so" I heard Shawn's voice say and when I looked up I saw JJ, Alisson and Jess standing there with their arms crossed and not so happy faces "Are you trying to intimidate me?" he said mocking us and I clench my fists "Your buddy Eric tried that too you know? And what happened to him? Why don't we ask him? Oh, there's right we can't cause his dead" he said and I lost it after the mention of Eric's name. I went towards him and punched his face "I think you should get out before we let her beat you more" Jess says to him as he cleaned the blood from his mouth before went out of the room.

"Who are the hotties?" Puck asked pointing at Ali and Jess with a smirk "Don't you dare" I said to him making his smile disappeared "Dude you have a thing for blondes" Artie said pointing at Alisson and Quinn making me glare at him and Shawn laughed "I will reap your balls out if you say one more word" Quinn said turning to him and I smile and flipped him off "Guys this are my best friends Shawn, JJ, Jess and Alisson" I said and they waved at the group "Hey you were the zombies and the other skulls on the show" Mike said pointing at them and we smiled at the mention of our plan.

"Yes we are. Now which one of you is Finn Hudson?" Jess asked and Finn raised his hand with an innocent face, oh boy is he in trouble "You're dead!!!" Alisson screamed and she and Jess tried to jump on him but I picked up both girls "Okay, you two, not the time. Trust me for a long time I wanted to kill him but right now things are good so calm down" i say and Finn gulped while the two girls still glared at him when I put them on the ground.

"Hey since you all are here why don't you guys show them your band" Santana says exited and everyone nodded looking at Mr.Schue with pleading eyes "Alright guys, the floor is yours" he says and we all nodded and grabbed instruments, Jess grabbed the guitar, Alisson the keyboard, Shawn the drums, JJ the bass and me guitar and microphone "Alright everyone we are the High Drive"