14 - Original Song

A/n: Warning - Metions of abuse so if you are sensitive skip the parts .

***********

Your Pov

"Guys I have bad news" Mr.Schue said entering the choir room "You ran out the stock for hair gel from all over the world?" I asked and everyone laughed, and Quinn continued to write in her notebook but she was still laughing. "Very funny Y/n" Mr.Schue said "But no, that's not it. You know how we decided on Sing by My Chemical Romance for Regionals. Well in my hand there is a cease-and-desist letter from the band saying we can't do it" Everyone smiles falter.

"What? But that song was the perfect anthem" Puck said and everyone nodded "How much do you wanna bet that Coach Sue had something to do with this?" Mercedes said and I nodded "Yeah she's right, the Satan's child never stops tormenting us" I said with a pout.

"What are we gonna do?" Tina asked "I think we should write original songs for Regionals" Rachel said again and I got to agree with her but my sister has other ideas "Ok so what part of 'we aren't doing that' didn't you understand?" Santana said but I cut her off "Hold you wave Lucifer. This time I actually agree with Rachel" I said and Rachel smiled at me while everyone was shocked that I agreed with her.

"You know what they are right" Quinn said and everyone once again was shocked and I gotta admit I almost fell from my chair hearing that "This glee club is recognised by us pushing boundaries I mean I dance while 9 months pregnet on a competition, two girls sang a love song together, we choose a different soloist for the music Valerie and we won, so I think that if we write our own songs it's going to be ten times better because it's going to be our emotions out there" Quinn said and i put my arm around her shoulder and smile at her.

"I am with, Y/n, Quinn and Rachel because if those three can agree on something it's worth a try" Finn said and I laughed because that's true. The other glee kids looked at each other and I looked like they changed their minds.

"So what do you think Mr.Schue?" Rachel asked and everyone turned to the teacher who gave us a smile "Looks like we are doing original songs for Regionals" he said and everyone clapped.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was in the auditorium strumming my guitar trying to come up with a melody while Quinn and Rachel were arguing by the piano. I opened my diary that I kept ideas for a song in and I stopped at one and made a few adjustments on the lyrics and chords and started to sing.

I played the last note of the song and the whole auditorium was quiet. I feel like this is good but not Regionals material so I sighed and wrote some things down.

"Wow" I heard on my side and saw Quinn and Rachel with their mouths open staring at me with their eyes open wide "What?" I ask "That was incredible Y/n" Rachel said and Quinn nodded "Thanks but I don't think it's Regionals material" I said and scratched the back of my neck still not taking my eyes away from my notebook.

"Well it may be true but that doesn't mean you shouldn't show that to someone" Quinn said and she sat on my lap "Thanks babe" i peck her lips "What about you two? Got anything?" I asked and they both shook their heads and looked down. "Come on guys we are only writing for two days, some singers even take half a year to write something good so don't put so much pressure on ourselves okay?" I said and they both nodded.

"Good now since we stop worrying, can we go get a milkshake?" I asked my puppy eyes "Rachel, quickly cover your eyes or else you won't be able to resist" Quinn said and Rachel with a small laugh covered her eyes "Come on, pwease" I said with a pout "Fine" Quinn groan and said and I took her of my lap and jump off the stage running to the door "Shotgun" I yelled and the last thing i heard was their laugh before I walked out.