12 - Blame It on the Alcohol

Your Pov

So another week, basically Finn got mono because of a kissing booth that he made, even though people told him that i would get more money which caused Quinn to be pissed. Then Katherine also got mono which I got very confused about so she and Sam got into an argument and broke things off and that made me sad because they were perfect together. But the weirdest thing was that Sam started dating my sister which is weird considering she's you know... gay and 100% in love with Brittany. So right now I was walking down the hall with Brittany on my left and Katherine on my right and we were talking about Rachel's party when suddenly I got a call.

"This is going to be a disaster" I heard Santana's and Quinn's voice when I answered, I chuckled and responded "Yeah it is" I replied "Hold up we are adding Mercedes, Tina and Artie" Quinn said "You guys are going right?"Mercedes asked "Hell to no" I answer imitating her voice and she laughs "Unless I have something to drink there" I said and Santana said "Yeah a Rachel Berry party with no booze is not something I can do sober"

"Preach" Artie said but then Tina remembered "But where are we getting booze?" I smirked and added Puck in the call "Go for Puckerman" I smiled "We need booze for Rachel's party can you get it?" Santana asked "I can't, but my fake ID can" he replied "That's my boy" I said, then we all met in the hallway "Then it's settled Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza is officially a go" said Mercedes "Long name but cool enough" I told her and give her a high five.

Right now everyone is in Rachel's basement and is exactly as we predicted. Boring as hell. We couldn't drink more than two wine coolers, there was no music playing and you couldn't sit on top of anything. I was on the couch with Quinn laying in my lap almost asleep, I was running my fingers through her golden locks while she was telling me about her day. Then when she finished I threw my head back and groaned.

"Hey do you wanna get out of here?" I asked Quinn and she sat up and looked at me "And what would we do?" she asked pretending to be clueless, i smirked and I crawled until I was on top of her one of my hands was on the arm of the couch and the other went to the back of her head "I have a few ideas of what we could do" I said whispering in her ear than bite her earlobe.

"Hey, hey Brittany remember the rule, no sitting on anything" I heard Rachel scream but i was too occupied kissing Quinn's neck to do or say anything. Quinn wrapped her arms around my neck and with her right hand she started to run her fingers through my hair. I hit her special spot that was behind her ear and she moaned so I took the opportunity to kiss her and enter my tongue in her mouth. She moans and clings to me. I broke the kiss and looked at her with a smile.

"Let's go home?" I asked and she just nodded making me laugh when we got up Rachel screamed "Let's party" and everyone started to drink so we decided to stay, we got ourselves some drinks and I turned on the music. After a few minutes everyone was drunk as fuck and everybody was doing something like: Mercedes, Tina, Katherine and Quinn are on a table playing beer pong. Mike, Puck, Lauren, Finn, Kurt, Artie and Rachel are on the dancing floor and Me, Sam, Santana, Blaine and Britt are doing body shots.

Right now Santana is liking Brittany's belly while me and the boys are cheering her on. After that, Tina and Katherine join us and now it's my turn, Britt came behind me and ripped my shirt off. I lay on the table and put my hands behind my head. Britt got on top of me and put the vodka on my neck and abs then she started to lick me clean starting with my six pack. I could feel eyes on me the entire time so I looked around and saw Quinn on my side with a smirk on her lips but also with a little bit of jealousy in her eyes especially when Brittany started to lick my neck and I closed my eyes.

Finn's Pov

Right now Rachel won't leave my side, she keeps hugging me and talking in my ear and it's starting to bother me so I decided to tell her to stop which leads us to this moment where I am explaining to her the types of drunk girls.