42 - Nationals

Your Pov

"Now step right then left. Turn around and put your arms up" i said slowly while trying to teach Quinn the group dance we have for Nationals. Right now we were in my garage with some music on and the sunset illuminating everything. She was having some trouble since she just got back to walking around and i don't want to rush her by making her do difficult moves and complicated stuff. She tried to do as I say but when she was about to spin her feet got tangled with the other one and she was about to hit the ground when I quickly went to her side and caught her waist so she didn't get hurt.

"I suck at this" she says with a groan making me kiss her pout away and caress her cheek while sitting us on the ground, with her on my lap "No, you don't" i said to her with a stern voice "Yes I do. What happens if I'm dancing on that stage and I trip or fall? It can cost us nationals Y/n" she says and i shook my head repeatedly and grabbed her hand "That's why we are practicing babe. You are not going to fall on stage I promise you that" i said to her while looking down at her.

"I just don't want to embarrass myself" she says and i raise an eyebrow at her making her giggle and cover her mouth with her hand "You got up without help on prom. You were able to dance with me without the wheelchair so the last thing you will do is embarrass yourself, especially in front of the glee club that were clapping the loudest for you" I said and kissed her neck then her cheek "Thanks babe" she said and threw her hand back, so she was leaning on my shoulder "Well, I really love you so it was no problem at all" i said and bit her ear lobe making shiver in my arms.

"Do you know something that I miss doing while being in that wheelchair?" she asked me and I continued to kiss her shoulder and neck "What?" I asked against her skin as I gave a light bite on her pulse point "I miss being able to control you. Have you on the palm of my hand by just one simple touch" she whisper seductively in my ear making me shiver and get a hard on "I miss being able to make you scream like I used to, make you beg" she continue to whisper while slowly turning around in my arms and kneeling between my legs.

"Don't you miss that baby?" she asked and started to leave open mouthed kisses on my neck "Hermosa, fuck" i said gripping her hips firmily and putting one oof my hands a little lower so i could squeeze her ass. With one last look at me she took my lips as her own and started to make my world spin, i wrapped my arms around her while bringing her closer to my body, she put her legs behind me and crossed them on my back "Fuck me like you as roughly and as hard as you want" she whisper against my lips and that was the end of the line for me.

I stood up, grabbing her with me by the tights and we went over to the closest wall, I pin her against it and pulled her hair in a tight grip making her moan. I licked her to the collar bone till the spot behind her ear and she grabbed my shirt with a firm grip, almost ripping it off my body. I slipped my hands through the holes of her shorts so I managed to get to her panties and when I finally felt the lace material on my fingertips I pulled her forward making me have access to her uncovered sex.

"So went already" I moaned out with a small smirk as i pass my finger though her folds making her moan out loud and grip my shoulders with her hands "Do something please" she begged me and i grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me, inside her hazel eyes the only thing i could see was pure lust, so with that i kissed her while roughly entering my tongue on her mouth. With my other hand I unbuttoned her shorts and bring them down as best as i could.

"Turn around for me" i said to her while putting my hand on her neck making her moan louder. She nodded and without saying a word she uncrossed her legs behind my back and stood up straight again. I slid down her shorts and panties while caressing her legs with my thumbs and sometimes giving it a little squeeze. When I finally tossed her clothes behind me I turned her body around and moved her hair to the side so I could kiss the back of her neck.