10 - A Very Glee Christmas

Your Pov

( Your Sam but when isted of Mike you are the one dancing with Brittany)

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Mr.Schue asked as soon as he stepped into the choir room and saw the glee kids dancing around "We are trying to get into the Christmas spirit Mr.Schue so we got a tree. Actually I found this one on the side of the road. It must have fallen out of someone's car" Finn said and Mr.Schue frowned.

"And the ornaments" i stopped tickling Quinn and turned to Santana with a smirk "The guy who lives next door finally killed his elderly mother" San said "Yeah and they took him away and left the house wide open so.... I think she was a holiday holder" I also said remembering me and Santana going inside that creepy house "That lady gave me nightmares when I was little" i mumbled and Quinn giggled, Mr.Schue nodded.

"And the presents?" everyone turn to Puck "I lifted from a display at the mall. Don't worry they are empty" he quickly reassured the teacher "Guys look I appreciate the effort but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to look like" Mr.Schue said with a frown "For us it is. This tree is like the mascot of the glee club we won Sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone in this school we still suck" Mercedes said with a sad face and everyone nodded "Yeah and i'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to the snow outside" Mike said as he remember when him Tina got hit by one this morning.

"You can eat that you know" I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" I asked and she nodded "That is it I'm not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. I'm the first one to admit that things did not turn out the way we hoped it would, but Christmas is about being grateful for the things you have" he said and I shared a confused look with Puck "I thought that was thanksgiving" we said at the same time, then high five "Jinx. Ha sucker now you can't speak till i let you" I told him sticking out my tongue and he punched my arm with a pout.

"And this year the glee club is going to lend a hand to the Mckinney Vento Homeless Children and Youth program right here in Lima" he finished with a smile but nobody said anything. "And how are we going to do that?" asked Tina "The best way we know how by singing" he continue to smile "Wow, what a surprise" I whisper to myself but Sam heard and he playfully push me "We are going classroom to classroom to raised money for the children"

"Wait classrooms in this school? With the students that hate us? we are gonna be crushed" Tina said and everyone nodded "Well if the classes doesn't have students in them we are not gonna get any money" Mr.Schue said like we were stupid "We are just saying that we are going to get killed" Katherine explained "No guys it's Chrismas a time for miracules we gotta try this" Finn said and I rolled my eyes "Fine then you do it by yourself" I said and everyone nodded "Finn's right you guys. Now let's start rehearsing cause this year glee club is going full Santa" Mr.Schue said and clapped his hands and all of us sighed.

( Your on Sam's side)

"That went well didn't" I said sarcastically as we come back to the choir room after the horrible performance "I can't believe the teacher let them talk to us like that" said Rachel "I can't believe that she threw a shoe at us" puck said and I nodded "I threw back at her" I said and Puck gave me a fist bump "I guess we are done caroling" Tina said "No we are not guys we can't let what happened crash our christmas spirit we just have to rehers more" Said Finn.