18 - Funeral

A/n : This is going to be a sentimental chapter so I hope you guys like it because I tried my best. See you guys at the end <3

Your Pov

I was in the bleachers with two buckets by my side, the red bucket had blueberry slushie with feathers and the blue bucket had a mixture of eggs, flour and overused fish, i was going to through all off then in Amizo's head when he come back from the locker room because like I said no one messes with the people that I care about and he is going to be smelling for days so it's a win and win. I heard the door open and I positioned the camera so I could get everything. He stepped out onto the field and before he went past me I got the red bucket and threw it in his head.

"What the fuck" he screamed and I could hear his frieds laugh, he then look up and saw me I just smile and wave "You are paying for this dyke" I make and fake offended face then grab the blue bucket and threw into his head again and he yelled again and i laugh more. I got the camera and turned to me "And that is how you do your revenge" I said and turned the camera off. I got my hands clean and ran to the choir room.

"Guys i have a video for you all" I said and everyone looked at me I gave my phone to Sam and everyone gathered around him. By the end everyone was laughing like crazy even Mr.Schue I pass my arm around Kurt shoulder and pulled him close "I always got you" I said to him and he hugged me "Alright Y/n that was good but you can't do it again" Mr.Schue said wiping a tear away i nodded with a smile and everyone went to their seats but not before they made sure I sent the video to them.

"You have an evil brain," Quinn said sitting on my lap "Yeah but only for the ones that deserved and Amizo did." I said to her and pecked her lips "Well since everyone is here I've got something to tell you. I decided to get a little help so ladies and gentleman Jesse St.James" everyone widened their eyes as Jesse came in "What? Are you kidding me" Finn said angry "Yeah, wasn't he the one that threw eggs at Rachel and made her a human omelet?" I said glaring at Mr.schue.

"I bet he's gonna trick us into doing something stupid" Finn said and crosed his arms "I don't need influence you into doing something stupid Finn" Jesse said and I could help but giggle "See what i mean this guy is a jerk" responded the tall boy.

"Guys Jesse it's just gonna help but I still do all the final choices alright" Mr.Schue trying to ease the tension "So i talked to him and we agree that we should stick on doing original songs so we are going to have a duet and a final group number" he said "Rachel and I should do the duet we killed last year with Faithfully" Finn said "Yeah and it killed us we lost" Quinn said and I laugh but then she grinded on me and I had to hide my face in her neck so I wouldn't moan.

"I for one think that Quinn and Y/n did a fantastic job at Sectionals and I wouldn't mind if they go to do a duet again" Jesse said and i looked at Quinn with heart eyes and she kissed my cheek "Also Finn I think it's best if you sit this one out the fact that are other guys here that are better singers and Mike Chang that doesn't even know how to sing that well can a least dance" Jesse said and i gotta admit he has a point.

"Alright. Well there are going to be auditions for our star performers and please don't get too competitive, okay?" he said and dismissed us "I have to get something with Sue I will see you later" I told Quinn and kissed her before going to Sue's office. When I got there i frowed because Sue was crying? No way.

"Coach, are you okay?" I said getting in the office and closing the door behind me "Yeah I'm fine. What do you want?" she said and stood up but didn't insult me. Okay something is definitely wrong. "Why were you crying?" I asked and she sighed "My sister...uh she died" i was speechless. I went over to her and pulled Sue into a hug. At first she just stood there not doing nothing but after sometime she gave in and wrapped her arms around my waist and I could hear her silently sobbing.