27 - Mash Off

Your Pov

I was in my bed with Quinn underneath me, we had our clothes off and I was thrusting in and out of her in a fast peace, making the headboard of the bed hit the wall repeatedly. She was with her head thrown back but was clinging to me and scratching my back. The sheets were all messed up but there was one that was covering me and her from the waist down.

"Fuck...Y/n" she moaned as I put her legs on my shoulders and started thrusting deep inside of her "So fucking tight" I said and put her legs down but I pull out of her and turned her body so she was on all fours. She gripped the sheets so hard that her nails were turning white. My view was the best I could ask for. I mean if you had Quinn Fabray on all four in your bed begging you for more, you'd be happy too. I got her right leg and put it over my shoulder so now we were at a new position. I started going in a slow peace making her begging and screams louder.

"Shit Quinn" I said and started to go faster "Oh-Yeah right there" she screamed and I rubbed her clit in slow circles. I don't even know how she did it but the next thing I know, I'm on my back in the bed and Quinn is bouncing on top of me while running her hands on my chest and neck. "Jesus Crist Quinn" I moaned out and she smirked. I sat up and started to nibble, suck and bit her neck and collar bone.

"I'm gonna cum baby" she said and laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arms around her waist bringing her closer, i listened to her soft moan and everything made my head spin with pleasure. I thrusted back at her making her moans louder, the next thing I know her walls are tightening my member and I wasn't able to hold myself so I came inside her and that made Quinn orgasm too, she threw her head back and yelled my name.

After some time I pulled out and laid her on the bed then turned my body making my elbow support my weight and I looked at the beautiful creature beneath me and with my thumb I rubbed her cheek slowly.

"Thank god you woke up with energy today" she said with a giggle and I laughed but nodded "Yeah, with you on my side lying naked, I'm always ready" I told her and kissed her sweet lips our foreheads stayed glued and our eyes were closed. Her hands were at my cheeks and mine were at her waist and the other one was at the bed supporting my weight.

"You better clean up the mess you did down there" Quinn said and looked at her pussy making me look at it too "Hot damn" I said with a smirk and she slapped my shoulder playfully "Umm...Y/n Lopez cleaning is need on the south side" I said in a robotic tone making Quinn giggle "Did you hear that Quinnie time to clean up" I told her and got out of the bed and she looked at me with a confused face so i picked her up bridal style and she squeal. Then I ran to the shower and she laughed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I walked into the auditorium holding hands with Quinn with the New Directions behind us. Why? Because Mr.Schue wrote a note on the board in the choir room saying that our lesson was going to be in here. So freaking Berry screamed like a little girl saying that he prepared a surprise for us and she dragged us here.

When we stepped on the stage we saw the Trouble Tones also getting in and I knew this was going to be funny. I let go of Quinn's hand and ran towards Brittany, picked her up and spun us around making her laugh. Then I went to Mercedes and hugged her giving a kiss on her cheek. I passed Santana and pushed her head to the side making her groan out of annoyance so I laughed but she slapped the back of my head making me pout. I got back to Quinn still pouting so she gave me pecks on the lips till I was smiling.

"What are you guys doing here?" Berry asked crossing her arms but me and Quinn were still kissing in the background "Shelby told us to come here" Mercedes answered "Weird. Mr.Schue told us the same thing" Finn said, his girlfriend let out a grona and turned to us "Can you two stop making out and be focuse please" she said breaking me and Quinn apart "Just because you are a prude, doesn't mean I have to be one too" I told her while hugging Quinn from behind "Yeah fuck off" Quinn said and I smirked.