Second first time

Start from the beginning

"And why can't you wait outside now?" He asked annoyed rolling his eyes.

"I could wait outside if you sit down while having a wee. Do you?" She stated and Louis cringed.

"No." Louis simply said. He wasn't even sure if he knew how to take a piss while sitting.

"See? That's why I have to stay here. There's a possibility that you could pass out if you stand too long." She explained and Louis huffed.

"Fine. Can you at least turn around?" He asked.

"And who's going to catch you when you fall?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ugh, I hate this." Louis groaned.

"Oh, come on. Don't be a baby. I was trained for this and trust me your penis isn't the first one I've seen. Anyway, who do you think changed you into this glamorous hospital gown?" She asked amused and Louis' eyes grew wide.

"I didn't need to know that." Louis cringed but lifted his gown and positioned himself in front of the toilet. He waited and tried to concentrate but it didn't work with someone standing directly next to him. He could see the nurse pressing her lips together to try not to laugh from where she was standing next to him and he groaned again.

"Can you like, sing or something like that?" He asked annoyed with the whole situation.

"Seriously?" She laughed unbelieving.

"I can't when someone's watching me!" He argued and she snorted.

"God, you really are one of a kind." She pulled out her phone and put some music on. After a few seconds Louis could finally empty his bladder.

He flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Wasn't that bad, hm?" The nurse asked amused to which Louis scoffed.

"Whatever." He huffed and they went back to the room. He was met with Harry and Jack sitting on the bed. Jack squealed when he saw Louis.

"Daddy!" He shouted, but Harry was quick to shush him.

"Jack. I told you to be quiet." He said sternly, but Jack was already attempting to climb down the bed when Harry caught him and held him in place.

"Hi, baby." Louis chuckled at his son. The nurse helped him over to the bed and Harry stood up with Jack in his arm so Louis could lay down.

"Hey." Harry smiled and placed a kiss to Louis' lips.

"Hi, love." Louis smiled back. Jack made grabby hands at Louis and Harry placed him down carefully.

"Jack, be careful. Daddy's got a boo-boo, so you need to take care." Harry explained and Jack nodded and crawled over to Louis slowly. Louis smiled at him and puckered his lips for Jack to give him a kiss. Jack leaned over and kissed him, careful not to hurt his father.

"Daddy boo-boo?" He asked with big eyes and Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, love. But it's not that bad." He said to not scare Jack. The nurse connected Louis to the monitor again smiling to herself at the cute toddler. When she was done, she checked if everything worked and then looked at Louis.

"If you need the toilet again, just push the button." She chuckled and Louis scoffed.

"Definitely not." He rolled his eyes and she only laughed at him. She left the room and Harry was looking after her with squinted eyes. Louis had to suppress a laugh at his face.

"God, you're so jealous." He laughed and Harry's eyes snapped over to him.

"Excuse me when I don't want anyone else to see you in the nude." Harry huffed.