|𝟸𝟿| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

We turned up in front of the Potters house, their house was nicely decorated for Christmas

The house wasn't too big but also wasn't too small It was kind of perfect.

Fleamont led us into the house and gave me a little tour of the house before showing me to the room I was going be staying in.

We walked into the room and I saw Sirius sitting on the bed,
"you don't mind sharing with Sirius, do you?" Fleamont asked me, to which I shock my head.

"Okay I'm going to let you guys get settled and go and help Euphemia with the dinner" with that he walked out of the room.

I went over to the bed and dropped off my stuff and turned my head to Sirius and walked over to where he was on the bed and stood in front of him.

I looked down at him and he smile dup at me "I'm so happy you're here with me" he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into him.

I leaned my head down and placed my lips against his, he immediately kissed me back.
My hand tangled into his long hair and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

We started making out but was stopped when we heard someone clear their throat behind us.
We separated and I turned my head around to see a smug looking James Potter leaning against the doorframe.

"hope I'm not interrupting anything" he smirked and laughed.
I rolled my eyes and moved away from Sirius "Actually you where interrupting" I playfully glared at him.

Sirius laughed, "I came to say that my mum says dinner is ready" James said while leaving the room.

I smiled as Sirius held my hand and led me down stairs to the kitchen.
We walked in and saw them all sitting down.

We joined them at the table, I was sat next to Sirius with James opposite me and Euphemia opposite Sirius, Fleamont at the head of the table.
While we were eating I could feel Euphemia glaring at me, like she was trying to figure something out.

I tried to ignore it by ignoring the gaze of her by awkwardly fiddling with my food.
"Where did you grow up Andrea?" she asked me.

I raised my head towards her "Well I was born in England along with my other siblings, but after a while we just moved around everywhere".

"Oh how many siblings do you have?" she asked another question, "I have 5 other siblings, 4 brothers and 1 sister".

"That's a big family" Sirius laughed.

"Say Andrea have you ever been to Hogwarts before" she raised an eye brow waiting a answer, I just shock my head.
"Mum calm down with the questions" James whispered to his mother.

"My apologies Andrea I didn't mean to pry, I was just curious" she apologised.

I gave her a warm smile "It's okay".