|7| 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

Tik Tok: keiraxpetrova (I started making Pov's on there)

A/N: Sorry about the really long wait for the next chapter I've been ill and busy.

Word count: 3.7k
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you"

I woke up the next morning feeling a slight bit of guilt for what I did to Sirius, I forced myself to push away those thoughts in my mind.
I forced myself to get out of bed and get ready for the day I planned on going to visit Henrik's grave after my last lesson.

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower, after I changed into my uniform and headed out to get food.
Well blood really.

I walked down the corridors looking for a snack.
I saw a boy with brown hair and Hufflepuff robes he was standing by himself.

I walked over to him swaying my hips, I caught his eye as he scanned my body they way it moved.
I was smirked in the inside, I walked up to him looking up at him innocently.

"Could you help me find the girl toilets" I battered my eyelashes.
"I-i yeah follow me" he smiled running the back of his neck.

He turned away and walked down the corridor I followed after him.
We made it to the bathroom he turned to me "I'm Amos Diggory by the way" he held his hand out.

"Andrea Peirce" I shock his hand, as he was about to leave I stopped him grabbing his hand.
"You are not doing to scream" I compelled him, he slowly nodded. I smirked pushing him against the wall sinking my teeth into his neck.

His nail dug into me from the pain, I felt his warm blood flow down my throat.
I pulled away before I killed him, his body become weak almost falling.

I caught him before he could fall, his eyes became heavy I groaned.
I bit down on my wrist forcing him to drink my blood.

I forced his eyes to look at him "you will forget what happened you brought me to the bathroom and left"
I watched his eyes dilate, he stood straight up " I have to go to breakfast if you need help finding anything else you can come to me".

He smiled and walked out, sighed in satisfaction after drinking his blood.
I walked over to sink checking for any blood on my face.

I didn't see any, after a thousands years of being vampire you get the hang of ways to not spill any blood.
I headed to the great hall, I walked through the doors.

My eyes immediately landed on a group of four boys on the Gryffindor table.
Specify Sirius who had a cast on his arm, he was glaring daggers at me.