|22| 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

A/N: Hey I need some new outfits for the characters, if you guys have any pinterest outfits that you guys like could you send them <33 ly
++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

"Me like him"<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

"Me like him"
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

I walked back to my room, and through my dress on my bed and my shoes on .
I went and took a shower, after I walked out with a towel wrapped aroundmy body.

I choice out a outfit to wear, I put a white tank top on matched with a green checkered tennis skirt. A cream jacket over the top with black and white converses with white socks(Images above).
I walked out the room to go and find Regulus, I turned into the common room.

I saw Regulus leaning against against one of the walls, his arms wrapped around Jules holding her against his body. They looked at each other with massive smiles on their faces at the sight of each other.

Jules moved her head forward so that her lips touched his, I felt a smile grow at the sight of how cute they are. She had on one of his black shirts and shorts.

I leaned against the side of the wall by the stairs, my arms crossed over my chest.
They broke apart at the sound of my side hitting the wall.

They both looked back at me, "So I see your night went well" I chuckled. Jules blushed and buried her head in Regulus' neck.

"You could say that" he smugly said causing a elbow to hit his rib from Jules.
I laughed and walked over to the couch sitting down on it, they both followed sitting down on a couch opposite me.

"What are your plans for today" I asked them both. "My parents need to see me so I have to leave" Regulus said sadly with a sigh.